~ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕠~

[AN] The song is unrelated but got me in the mood to write this. Take a listen :)

Recap:

Soon we arrived at the class, just in time seeing as though the bell was just about to ring. I was going to ask what other class periods we had together but Elias was already inside the classroom. I again gripped my sleeved tightly, looking at the door. I stepped in knowing nobody, and the room went quiet.

"Here we go again" and "Look at him, you know he's gay" were just some of the comments I heard whispered among the group. I just quietly stood at the front with everyone else in the class, waiting for the teacher to assign our seating.

This should be interesting.

Luca's P.O.V

Everyone was right, I'm not ready

I was currently being seated and so many thoughts raced through my mind. I knew it was a bad idea to come. But, my mom was not having it with me staying home. It was either come here, or get out and I'd rather the latter option.

"Luca and  Caroline" (Pronounced care-ro-lin)

Caroline?

I looked around to find a girl who was just as confused as I was. She had carmel skin with long curly hair. She was kind of tall and seemed to have tattoos tucked under the sleeve of her Polo shirt. If anything, this girl was gorgeous. Unfortunately I don't swing that way, even if she was more masculine than most.

 Unfortunately I don't swing that way, even if she was more masculine than most

I walked up to her, quickly and quietly asking "You're Caroline?"

I saw her nod and smile, she had pretty blue braces. "Yeah that's me, let's head to our seats. Don't worry, I won't bite. Maybe." This made me smile. She seemed so easygoing and nice so I simply followed right behind her, taking a seat in the second row of the classroom.

"You new right?" She asked, turning to me quickly after we sat down. I simply nodded and laid my head on my backpack. I heard a lighthearted chuckle boom from her chest as she shifted in her seat once again. "You're cute. Nice to meet you...Lucas?"

"Just Luca. Luca Scott. Nice to meet you too Caroline"

We turned our attention back to the front of the class as everyone was seated back down in their respective spots. The boy I met this morning; Elias, was seated next to a stunning brown-skinned girl who seemed to really want his attention. I shrugged and smiled in my mind, thinking of how me helped me. I'll be grateful for that.