A

daniel was a very eventful person. where he went chaos followed. it's not like he wanted these things to happen, people just immediately assumed things about him. he envied the lackluster boy he vowed to protect, everything about the tired male was normal.
normal.

normal is what daniel wanted in life, to not attract everyone's attention. sadly, neither of his bodies were good at blending in. the original daniel was short, but the judging world always mobbed around him because of his looks. his newer body was the same in certain sorts. his well buit frame and good looks always had mobs of people staring at him.

his new body didn't come with new confidence though. the mobs of people made him nervous and gave him flashbacks of his past experiences. maybe that's why his mundane friend fascinated him. was it his desire to keep bullies away from the boy? or maybe the curiosity that the bland boy sparked? daniel could never put his finger on the exact reason he was so transfixed on keeping his friend out of harms way.

daniel overthought his obsession constantly, while <name> managed to brush it off after a while. the tall boy failed to realize how much it annoyed his friend, who just wanted some type of action. daniel attracts fights and violence, but he thwarts the threat before <name> can do anything. pushing daniel away almost seems logical, until you realize how mentally fragile the boy is.

years of bullying mentally scarred him, and finally having something to protect and stand for gave him peace of mind. to himself, it sounds pathetic, but <name> slowly understood how he feels.

when the boring boy understood that the events in his life before coming here were driven by the naivety of never having a safe place, he discovered the commonalities of his and daniels lives.

small daniel was commanded and treated as a lowly slave to people with superiority complexes. big daniel was held to a high position with expectations that were humanly impossible to meet, but he did. no, he didn't have two bodies, but he did relate to both of them in certain ways. it's funny considering that he's never met the smaller daniel, only really going off what goo and gun have described, or what big daniel has accidentally spilled when he was zoned out. big daniel was infuriating in ways that can't accurately be described by a boy with a strained view on life.