chapter 1

I am in my bedroom and I hear my Uncle Stefan in his room.   He is my mother's uncle but she left me with my father.

I rub my baby bump the father was a blonde haired history  teacher missing his wife and I had a fake ID.  

I go to my desk school starts tomorrow  and I go onto my computer  and I see IM from Tyler   he is my best friend.

I go to my dresser and I put on shorts and one of Tyler's shirts and I put my hair in a top knot. I put on my family Crest necklace and I head downstairs  and I see Dad working on his laptop I kiss his cheek and I go to the kitchen and I make a smoothie  and I put on the radio and my phone dings I see a text from unknown.

UN: Why did you not tell me you were pregnant I think I should've been  aware.
M: This has nothing  to do with you Ric
UN : Well I am the father Cheryl and you are 17

I ignore the other messages and I go outside and I head to the grill and I see Matty and I hug him.   We are best friends with Tyler and Matt and I have something  in common being abandoned  by our parents. I see my brother Jax come in and he smiles when he sees me he comes over and kisses my cheek. He says " Hey Cher how is my little Nephew." I roll my eyes and say " Can be a girl and so far good."

Jax is my twin brother and he is my rock as is Matt and Tyler.   I was a cheerleader but I am sitting  in the sidelines this year.  My phone beeps and I see a text from ric

R: We need to talk about this
M : Why you can go on with your life with out being worried about being arrested.
R : I want to be on the birtch certificate  I care about my family.

Rolling my eyes and Jax drives us home he was visiting  mom. I head up to my room and I go on my laptop and I see an email from Alaric.Saltzman@gmail.com he gave me  500 dollars for child support  and there with be a regular  350 a month. I close the email and I look at the picture of my mother she was 19 stuck as a vampire when she had Jax and I.

I grab my journal and I write for an hour and then I head downstairs  and I see Jax making Spaghetti  and Meatballs with homemade sauce

I grab my journal and I write for an hour and then I head downstairs  and I see Jax making Spaghetti  and Meatballs with homemade sauce.  I smile and I start on making the garlic bread we look up when we see dad come in and he looks at moi. He says " Cheryl Marie why did I get a email from a Alaric Saltzman  saying he was the father and if he new you were under the age of 18 he would have not slept with you but he was drunk." Looking down I blush and I say " I got an fake ID from Vicki Donovan  and Jeremy dared me that I could not get into a bar and get a drink from the bartender. " stopping there I hug Jax because he was there as well but he hooked up with a vampire.  Dad nod and says " I am not grounding you Cheryl but give me the fake ID, " he turn to Jax and continues to talk " You as well Jax."  We both nod and Jax pulls out his wallet and takes out 7 fake IDs plus mine.  I go to the sitting room and I put my feet up and I see the story I write for dad when I was 9 years old.

I Cheryl Marie Salvatore  was born April 12th 1992 to Zach Salvatore  and Isabella  Salvatore .

I go up to my room and I pull out my trunk and I see a letter from my mom.

Dearest Cheryl,
        I am so sorry for leaving  you and Jaxon but I had too. My mother did the same thing to me and my father to keep us safe see how that turned out. Bit you will be safe with your father he loved you guys since he found out even after I told him that I am a vampire.
All the love in the world,
Isabella Nikole Salvatore.

What are they running  from I sit on my bed and I pull out my laptop and I search up Alaric Saltzman .

Alaric J Saltzman 
Age 33
Married

That's all I can find I go on my phone and I text Ric.

M: Why would you email my dad and how did you find out about me.
R: I can't tell you that but it was the right thing to do The money I send you you can put into a college fund for the baby.

I look down and feeling eyes on me so I turn around to see Stefan he looks at me and says " I hear two heart beats in your womb." I choke up and I lay down.