𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢. 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲

BORN TO DIE goodbyes are never easy

BORN TO DIE
goodbyes are never easy

THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE ride, Bella was bouncing up and down like a jack in the box once the pavement ended and was now driving on a mountain path

THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE ride, Bella was bouncing up and down like a jack in the box once the pavement ended and was now driving on a mountain path. Edward seemed to be enjoying the ride since he was smiley hugely the whole way.

But, she wasn't enjoying the ride as much as him since she was too distracted about meeting his family and of course Edward noticed.

"What's the matter?" He asked in concern, his smile now fading down.

Bella let out a heavy sigh. "I'm just nervous about meeting your family." She really doesn't know how his family feel towards her, with the exception of Rosalie.

"There's nothing to be nervous about. They're all going to be on their best behavior, especially Rosalie," Edward promise.

Bella barley nodded — her nervousness didn't ease down.

They eventually stopped at the end of the road; the trees formed green walls on either sides of the Jeep. The rain was a mere drizzle, slowing every second, the sky brighten through the clouds.

"This is where we go on foot." He was around her side of the car in a blur. He started unbuckling Bella like a child.

Once Bella jump down from the huge Jeep, Edward placed his hands against the Jeep on either side of her head and leaned forward, forcing Bella to press back against the door. He leaned in even closer, his face inches from hers. She had no room to escape.

Then he bent his head down and touched his cold lips softly at the base of her throat.

It felt like she stopped the ability to breathe.

His nose drew a line up the skin of her throat to the point of her chin. His cold breath tickled her skin. He lifted his face to kiss her eyelids. "Are you still nervous about meeting my family?" he whisper.

Bella didn't respond back, she verbally couldn't. It was like he was under his spell. She just nodded.

He kissed slowly down her cheek, stopping just at the corner of her mouth. "How about now?"