𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1

𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢𝙶𝚛𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚛, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚏𝚕𝚎𝚠 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍, 𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚜.
𝙷𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚢.
𝙲𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜... 𝙷𝚎 𝚏𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚠𝚒𝚛𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚖. 𝙷𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐..He slowed his breath..what was that..?
He looked behind him, seeing a familiar shecat talking with a tom, his clanmates, Twigwhisker was Windclans med and the small shecat was med apprentice, FernPaw. She had a distinct grey coat with a blonde-dappled pelt, she was known in the clan for her 'issues', The young shecat has had issues with her personality, one moment, shes confident then shes insecure the next, his thoughts were broken when he saw TwigWhisker pad towards him.

SunnyGrin purred, "Good morning, Fernpaw and TwigWhisker!" The brown tom smiled and dipped his head in greeting, "Ah yes SunnyGrin, Good morning. Im helping Fernpaw here with finding CatMint"
SunnyGrin nodded, "Ah.Need help?"
TwigWhisker shook his head, "No, thats alright. TatteredPaw was looking for you, I hear shes becoming a warrior today. "
SunnyGrins gaze softened, his sister was becoming a warrior? Then she would have to do more dangerous tasks..So lost in thought,He began to speak his mind. "What if she gets hurt on a patrol, or worse?"
Twigwhisker stared at him, "She hasnt yet, and she wont. shes careful with her actions,"
    SunnyGrin met the toms gaze,
TwigWhisker was always right. so if he said that, then it was so..
  TwigWhisker was the smartest medicine cat he ever met. He was as smart as a leader, And as caring and sweet as a queen to her kits.
    FernPaw walked up holding some leaves, "Are these Borage?"
     TwigWhisker examined the leaves she carried, "Yes"

       She nodded, and padded off, Going to find more. TwigWhisker Turned. "Ill go with her, Goodbye SunnyGrin"
   SunnyGrin watched the small tom walk away and he began to walk towards camp.
   He padded into camp and saw his sister, TatteredPaw sitting near the warriors den, looking around.
   He went to her and sat, "i hear your becoming a warrior, hm?"
   TatteredPaw gazed up at him and nodded, "Yes, and i chose my nest to be RIGHT next to yours!"
  That confused him. "Doesnt MilkCoat sleep in that one?"

    Tattered Shook her wide head, "Not anymore. He said i could take it cause your im your sister!"
  SunnyGrin nodded and looked in the den to see MilkCoat picking brambles from his nest, he glanced behind him and smiled at SunnyGrin. They both stared at each other for a while before Tattered prodded her brothers chest,He looked at his sister. "Did you hear what i said?"
Sunny frowned, taking a small glance at MilkCoat, who had continued to clean out his nest. "No..im sorry TatteredPaw, What was it you said?"
TatteredPaw flicked her tail to the Highrock, LemonStar sat there, Gazing at them. His wide blue eyes filled with pride. "May all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather near Highrock for a clan meeting"
  His voice boomed like lightening, so loud, Sunny swore the earth shook.
   Him and his sister pad to the rock with the rest of their Clanmates. The elderly leader looked at his clan and closed his eyes thinking. "TatteredPaw, please Step up"
Tattered stood and pushed to the front of the crowd. "Do you promise to keep the clan safe? even at the cost of your life?"
  Tattered beamed "Of course!"
Lemonstar nodded,And opened his eyes then flicking his long golden tail
  "Then from this day forward, You will be known as TatteredCloud"
TatteredCloud nodded, "Thank you,LemonStar"
  The leader smiled gently and turned his head to the rest of his clan. His gaze rested on a tall tom in the crowd, he had a broad, flattened face and a long dark yellow pelt that was dull and deep foreboding orange eyes. "YarrowPaw, please step forward"
  LemonStar called, the apprentice crept through the crowd and stood next to TatteredCloud, "Do you promise to keep your clan safe? even at the cost of your life?" LemonStar spoke. The tall apprentice nodded.
  "Then you will now be known as YarrowStalk"
   YarrowStalk closed his eyes, "Thank you..."
    LemonStar nodded. "Meeting dismissed"

     He hopped off the rock, and sunny watched the Crowd part. And LemonStar walked over to Clan deputy, HollyGaze.