1

-No pov-

Miles woke up in his bedroom and rubbed his eyes because they were itchy because I don't know why.

He blinked a few times and shielded his eyes from the bright sunlight flooding thru the blinds with his smol hands.

Miles picked up his phone and checked the time.

It read 6:00am.

He groaned and layed back down. He didn't have to be at school until 8:40am.

5 more minutes of sleep couldn't hurt.

~

-Miles pov-

"Milo what the fuck?" I woke up to the sound of an annoyingly familiar voice.

I opened my eyes slowly and glared in the direction of the doorway.

My ugly femboy boyfriend Noh (also know to straight people as "Noah") was standing there.

"Whot do you want, whore. It's like 7am, go away." I complained.

Noh looked at me and raised an eyebrow as if I was stupid.

I am not stupid.

"Milo, it's 9:00am, dumbass." He deadpanned.

Oh... maybe I am a little stupid.

I immediately sat up straight in bed.

"I'm gonna be late for school, bro." I said, climbing out of the bed. As I stood up I tripped over something on the floor.

"Fuck." I whined, looking at my feet. I had tripped over someone's arm.

I rolled my eyes and stood up, tugging the arm out from underneath the bed.

Attached to the arm was a body. I knew exactly who it was straight away.

"Can you stop sneaking in to my house and sleeping under my bed?" I complained. "It's getting creepy, Caleb."

Caleb looked up and grinned at me.

"No. I'm trying to find Alex. Where is he?" He asked.

"I don't know. Fuck off tictac man, and don't come back again." I said.

Caleb stood up with a huff and walked out of my bedroom. On the way out he slapped Noh on the ass.

"Bye secksi man." Caleb whispered in to his ear, giving Noh goosebumps.

Noh cringed really hard and proceeded to push Caleb out the door and down the stairs.

I heard a crack and Caleb screamed.

"Secksi man! How could you?" He screamed. "I've broken me finger."

Noh looked at me and we started wheezing together. Caleb was complaining about how 'rude' we were being from downstairs but we ignored him.

"Hey Nowie, I'm gonna skip school today." I said to Noh. He nodded his head and leaned in close to my ear.

"...let's do anal." He whispered, lUst filling his voice-

"I wanna join, secksi man!" Caleb called from down the stairs.

Noh rolled his eyes and walked down the stairs, and stomped on him.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch." He said.

It was really hot.

Noh went to the kitchen to make breakfast and I got changed.

I decided to wear my P!ATD hoodie and some jeans because I'm gay.

I put on really long pink socks that reach my knees. I got my fashion inspo from the one and only YUNGBLUD, aka Dominic Richard Harrison, aka Noens older brothee, AKA THE LOML.
(Sorry, Noh).

Then I put on my checkered vans that were stained black because one day I was walking down the train tracks with Noh and a stupid irelevant person that nobody cares about (aka Kaison Luca Pierce), and Noh pushed me in tow a muddy puddle which stained them black for some weird reason.

I don't know. I blame physics.

After putting on my shoes I decided to brush my teeth. After that I peed in the toilet and it was really long. Like 3 minutes.

After that I went downstairs (of course I had to hop over Caleb who was sleeping on the floor at the bottom of the staircase) and found Noh eating breakfast.

"I made you some eggs, bro." He said, pointing to the counter.

"Oh sorry Nowie, i don't wanna eat your eggs. It's not that I don't like them but I just brushed my teeth." I said, not wanting to hurt his feelings.

It was a lie tho, I'm pretty sure those eggs expired 3 days ago.

Noh nodded his head and stood up to put his plate in the sink. He also put mine in the fridge.

"Is that a P!ATD hoodie? Brendon Urie sucks though." Noh said once he turned around.

"Shut up." I slapped him. But then I felt bad.

I kissed him on the cheek and picked up my bag that I randomly pulled out from nowhere.

"I'm gonna go for a walk, Noh. I'll see you later." I said.

After saying bye I headed for the front door and walked outside.

It was cold. I don't know why it was cold, this is Australia. We're basically on fire.

But it's still cold.

I checked the temperature on my phone and saw it was 30°C. Wow. That's so cold what the fuck.

I was a little shook at the weather forecast but I ignored it and just kept walking.

Today's gonna be a fucking amazing day I thought.

And... it was.

------

so basically I'm a dropkick who decided it would be a good idea to write a story about our gc on my ex bfs account because we hate each other but I have his password sooo.... It's a bit fucked up but that's c00l.

Characters are gonna be-

Me (Miles)
Noh
Alex
Caleb (HAHAHA)
Orla
Lola
Ronja
Jackson
Robin
And Kai bc hes a hoe frfr

And yeah so like such my toes or sum idk.

I'm high atm so stfu and don't judge, Puta.

-Milo.