17.

˗ˏˋ "wow spencer reid makes jokes?!"  'ˎ˗

˗ˏˋ "wow spencer reid makes jokes?!" 'ˎ˗

it had been a few weeks, aurora had gone back to working and getting back to her classes. it was about three days until christmas eve, and to say that she was excited... would be an understatement.

aurora has always loved christmas, just the joy that radiates from the holiday itself gets her going. truly, a holiday to spend with family, around the fireplace giving and opening presents as excitement fills the room.

"spence please!" aurora begged. she had been for the last five minutes, wanting to go ice skating with him, before the possibility of him getting a call from his team.

it was a sunday, and the two didn't have work, and she didn't have any classes because it was their winter break. aurora wanted to spend it having fun, and doing new festive activities with him.

spencer sighs, "fine fine. let's go."

the two arrived at the big ice skating rink, receiving their skates and ready to go on the ice.

he wobbled and struggles to keep his balance as he holds tightly onto the railing that was on the side, "rory, i don't like this. you know i'm not the athletic type.."

aurora smiles, she knew how to ice skate, she reaches her hand out to spencer to which he accepts.

"just follow my lead." she said, holding onto his hand, assuring she had a grip on him.

the two skated hand in hand, aurora making sure to go slowly so they don't both fall.

"where'd you even learn to ice skate? you lived in california all your life." spencer questioned, sounding somewhat annoyed that she knew how to and he didnt.

"good question, my aunt lives in chicago and we would go for the holidays. downtown they have a so called winter wonderland, where there are lots of activities and they have a ice skating rink there." she chuckles.

spencer grips her hand harder as they began to pick up the pace on the ice skating, "can we slow down? i'm afraid of-"

and with that, spencer lost his balance and fell on his ass.

aurora laughs, and tries to help him up but couldn't because she was too busy laughing at him.

"i hate you so much." he groaned as he struggled to get up, she extends her arm so he could get up.

"i'm- i'm sorry.." she continued to laugh, "that was really enjoyable to watch."

spencer cracks a small smile, and in a lighter tone says, "i still hate you."