𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞

BORN TO DIElosing all senses and hope

BORN TO DIE
losing all senses and hope

EDWARD WAS CLOSE behind as Bella left her home

EDWARD WAS CLOSE behind as Bella left her home. Bella press her foot onto the breaks, letting him get inside the car. "Let me drive," he softly tells her from the driver side window. Bella didn't object as she slide across from the drivers seat into the passenger side while Edward smoothly enter inside the vehicle. Suddenly, bright lights flared behind them and Bella turned around to stared out the back window.

"It's just Alice," he reassured her. Edward held  Bella's hand.

Bella's mind was filled with the image of her Aunt outside the car. "The tracker?"

"He heard the end of your performance," Edward said grimly.

"My Aunt?" She asked in dread.

"The tracker followed us. He's running behind us now."

Her body went cold as Bella turned around to see if she can see where he's running, but there were so many things going on and happening that she simply couldn't focus.

"Can we outrun him?"

"No." But he sped up as he spoke.

Bella heard a loud thud from behind and instantly turned around again to see what is was. "That's Emmett, he inside with Alice right now," he informs her.

Bella barley nodded as she turned back around, anxious.

"It's okay, Bella," he promised. "You're going to be safe."

They raced through the quiet town toward the north highway.

"I don't understand," Bella whisper as she looked at the road in front of her.

Edward turned to looked at her, wanting her to elaborate, even though he already knew what she was talking about.

"Is he that obsessed to know what I am?" If that was the case then she should just reveal to him the truth and hopefully things would die down. But, she had a feeling it wouldn't be too easy.