Surgery

"Tony." You whined from being laid up on the couch from your surgery. He had been in his lab all day while you binged Netflix on the couch. JARVIS and the other robots were taking care of you instead of him.

Tony had wanted to hire a private nurse for you and frankly, you just wanted your stupid boyfriend. You had protested to the extreme, but Tony insisted. Tony wasn't answering which pissed you off more, but you couldn't get downstairs to get him. "JARVIS, could you tell Tony I need him, please?" 

"Of course, miss," JARVIS answered and then alerting Tony that you needed him. You waited and crossed your arms. You knew you were slightly acting like a child, but you were in a lot of pain.  

"Yes, dear?" He asked, walking up the stairs into the living room. He was sweaty. It was evident that he had been building something.

"I want you to take care of me. I don't want the nurse or JARVIS. No offense." You said with some slight attitude. 

"None taken, ma'am," JARVIS answered and you sighed.

Tony sat next to you on the couch, "Sweetheart, I'm not good at taking care of sick people." He frowned a little and pushed your hair back from your face.

"Then learn. I'm trying to domesticate you. How are you gonna survive if one of our future kids gets sick?" You let a half-smile breakthrough as you thought about Tony being a Dad. You knew he would be a great dad even if he wasn't good at taking care of sick people. 

He smiled, thinking about the potential of your future kids. "Okay, I'll make you some soup." He kissed your forehead and walked to the kitchen. You were happy with the small progress that you had just made. 

Soon enough, you smelled burning in the kitchen and the fire alarm started to go off. You giggled, "How in the world did you burn soup?" You asked from the couch, propping yourself up to try and see. 

"I told you I'm not good at this," He said shaking his head, he said walking in and scooped you up from the couch, "Let's go out for dinner, anywhere you want."

"I'm on crutches," You scrunched your nose at him. 

"We'll make it work. This is me taking care of you. Take it or leave it, baby." And with that, you knew you would take it.