© --f0rl0rn

"jisungie, a ceo from the city has come to visit us. go and make friends with his son while me and your father catch up with our friend, okay?" jisung's mom knocked on his door and went to greet the guests.

jisung trailed behind his mother, grabbing onto her pants while taking a peek at the two strangers located at the entrance. he saw the boy energetically wave at him so jisung returned it as well. it seemed like the boy was holding some kind of fruit so jisung, being the curious kid he is, approached the boy and took a peek to see what was inside the bag. the taller boy noticed and held it up in front of jisung so he could look at it better.

"do you want a strawberry?" the taller boy smiled giving jisung a piece. "it's organic, i got it from my grandpa!"

"o-oh, thank..you! d-do you want to be my first...friend?" jisung stared and smiled at the big strawberry in his little hands.

"of course! i would love to have a new friend~ let's go to your room! lead the way...uhh..what was your name? mine's hyunjinnie!" 

"nice to meet you hyunjinnie, i'm hannie, i love your name!" jisung smiled already feeling comfortable with the other, he pointed upstairs and told the other. "this way to captain han's pirate ship, arr!"

the two boys giggled and went ahead to 'jisung's pirate ship.' the parents just smiled at the two cute boys getting along.