𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥

BORN TO DIElying in the arms of an angel

BORN TO DIE
lying in the arms of an angel

BELLA DECIDED TO make herself known as she stepped outside from her room

BELLA DECIDED TO make herself known as she stepped outside from her room. As she spent some time alone in the bedroom, her frustration has died down but her worrisome was still within her. She'll never feel at ease once James is officially gone. But, for know she's going to drown in her own pit of anxiety.

The phone ring and Alice immediately answer it once Bella stepped out.

Alice was talking as rapidly as ever, but what caught her attention was that, for the first time, Jasper was not in the room. Bella looked at the clock — it was five-thirty in the morning.

"They're just boarding their plane," Alice informs Bella. "They'll land at nine-forty-five." Just a few more hours to keep breathing till he was here.

"Where's Jasper?"

"He went to check out," Alice answers.

"You aren't staying here?" Bella furrow her eyebrows.

"No, we're relocating closer to your old house," Alice shook her head.

Bella stomach twisted uneasily at her words.

But the phone rang again. Alice looked surprised.

"Hello?" Alice asked. "No, she's right here." She held the phone out to Bella.

"Your Aunt," she mouthed.

"Hello?"

"Bella? Bella?"

"Yes, it's me. I miss you so much, Aunt Lena," Bella sighs.

Silence. Which surprise her, she expected her to be frantically be answering back.

"Aunt Lena?"

"Be very careful not to say anything until I tell you to." The voice she heard now was very familiar, even though she only heard it a few amount of times. It was a man's tenor voice, a very pleasant, generic voice. He spoke again.