𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲

THE BUTTERFLIES OF EXCITEMENT IN luke's stomach soon turned to moths of dread, scurrying around in his stomach until he physically felt like he was going to throw up

THE BUTTERFLIES OF EXCITEMENT IN luke's stomach soon turned to moths of dread, scurrying around in his stomach until he physically felt like he was going to throw up. he wasn't sure why he was so nervous; it wasn't as if he had made an extravagant plan with hundreds of faults. however, he couldn't help but think that something would go wrong. he really liked this girl and he wanted nothing more than to be with her- of course he was petrified she would turn him down.

that all changed in a split second when eden walked outside with the rest of the girls. his nerves melted away and he felt his heartbeat return to its normal pace gradually, as she walked up to him with a pretty smile plastered on her deep red lips.

when the girls were getting changed, they'd asked eden why she was wearing red. her response was simple.

"i need all the help i can get for tonight."

thankfully, she had told the girls about her plan when they were doing their hair and makeup and they were all so supportive. they wanted nothing more than to see the smitten pair finally become one and they were willing to do anything to help them.

similarly, luke m had told the boys about his intentions and they jumped on him happily. those boys that were once immature and messed about constantly immediately grew up and began to give luke advice.

"stare into her eyes. if you look into her eyes and never break that eye contact- there's no way she can say no," mike offered to him. he grabbed luke by the shoulders and stared deep into what felt like his soul. quickly growing uncomfortable, the brunet averted his gaze to anywhere but mike's face, causing him to laugh loudly.

"make sure you don't stutter when you ask her. girls like a confident guy." stated jamie.

luke frowned. "eden says she likes it when i'm shy. she said it shows i care enough to be nervous." there was a slight pause, and then the room erupted in laughter. he laughed along shakily but his mind was spinning. and whatever bullshit advice his friends were trying to give him was not working.

all of his worries and concerns faded away once he saw his beautiful soon to be girlfriend (hopefully) step outside clinging to siânnise and they both approached each other. he wrapped his arms around her tightly and breathed in her floral scent for what could possibly be the very last time. after all, you never know in love island.

the two were most definitely missing august but it was apparent some of the other couples did not agree, for example jess and molly. all they could talk about was how glad they were that they has finally gotten rid of their babies in time for the party.

drinks were downed and music was blasting loudly in the villa once everyone had finally made their way to the bar, and for a short space of time everyone was carefree.