2

I sat down at my desk for my fifth class of the day, history. It reminded me of the song "History" by One Direction. "Hey, Harry? Do you like One Direction?"

"They're alright. I assume you do considering you just thought of some lyrics from that one song...What is it called?" He asked.

"History. You should listen to them, there's a guy in the band that has the same name as you. I fucking hate tests. Hold on." I picked up my pencil and stared at the sheet in front of me. People were already working.

Fuck, I don't know half of these. "Oh, Harry?? Do you happen to know American history? Maybe?" I asked, glancing at Anna.

"Eyes on your own paper." The teacher said. I sighed. Dumbass. I thought.

"Me?" Harry answered. "No! Sorry I was thinking about my teacher. Sorry."

I suddenly had the urge to leave class. Harry, what the hell did you do? I raised my hand and pointed a finger towards the door. The teacher nodded and I walked to the bathroom and clenched my stomach and threw up in a toilet. "Are you okay? It was either that or throwing up in class, I'm so sorry. Are you stressed, is that why you threw up? Braelynn?"

"I'm okay." I thought before coughing. My nose was runny and I felt disgusting. I spat into the toilet and walked over to the sink and washed my hands, then went to the water fountain and took some into my water. I spat it back into the sink and did that a few times.

"Make sure to drink some water, sweetheart. Go to the nurse." Harry told me.

"I look like a wreck. I will. Thank you, Harry. What should I call you? I wanna have a nickname for you. It'll be cute."

"You just vomited and you're thinking of nicknames? I'm more worried about your-- Definitely Carolina."

Huh?
"What?" I thought.
"Nothing, love. I've got to go, make sure you take care."
Is he really gonna block his thoughts out? Great. I flushed the toilet and put my hair in a bun. I looked presentable and walked back into the classroom and went up to the teacher's desk. "Why were you gone that long?" He asked.

"I threw up," I told him. Mr. Gladstone scribbled on a post-it note and handed it to me.

"Take a hall pass, your quiz, and your bag." He told me.

I did as he said and texted Anna and Parker once I got into the hallway. I then put my phone in my pocket and grabbed my gum. I walked to the office and sat in a chair, waiting for the nurse to let me in. I cheated on a few questions and hid my phone before she let me in. "It's the last week of school, Miller. What's wrong?" The nurse crossed her arms. I handed her the note.

"We were taking a quiz and I ran to the bathroom to throw up. Probably just anxiety but Mr. G didn't wanna take any risks." I explained.

"Okay, sit down." She grabbed the thermometer and stuck the stick under my tongue. "No temperature, thankfully. Graduation's coming up. How do you feel?" Mrs. Geiger asked.

"Anxious. It's scary." I shrugged. "What's scary about it?" She frowned. "Once you throw that cap into the sky, you're no longer a senior and you have to know if you actually want to go to college or what job you want. You need to have your whole life planned and you have people to make proud. It's a lot." I told her.

"You have your whole life for that."

But it doesn't feel like it. I didn't even think I'd love to see 18. "Yep." I nodded.

"Just sit in here for a little and calm down. I have an extra toothbrush, still in the packaged, in the drawer, and toothpaste in the bathroom if you want to brush your teeth." She said. I put my backpack down and grabbed the gold toothbrush and walked to the bathroom. I brushed my tongue and teeth, then washed off the toothbrush, which she let me keep. I sat back down and grabbed my water bottle.

I chose eat-in and went on twitter

I chose eat-in and went on twitter. What if I just milked this whole sick thing? "Nope. I won't let you do that. You're staying at school." Harry communicated.

"Harry!" I thought. I let out a groan, upset with his decision. The nurse looked at me. "Stomach issues." I lied.

"Oh. I have Pepto Bismol." She offered.

"It's okay." I sighed. "You have to learn. When does school end?"

"In a few days. Graduation is on Saturday...We should meet." I smiled.

"Can't, sweetheart. I would if I could." He told me.

"Are you ever going to come to Florida?" I put my head against the wall.

"A few months from now."

A few months...