𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱. 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞

BORN TO DIE all said and done

BORN TO DIE
all said and done

BORN TO DIE all said and done

IT ALL FELT like a dream. More like a nightmare of all unfortunate events that had happened. The thought everything that was unfolded felt so surreal, but it was real. All too real and she knew better because she was there. She felt the absolute pain when he damages her ribs, threw her around, and broke her leg. You simply can't feel pain in dreams or even nightmares. Which is how she knew it was real. But, the agony didn't even slightly compare — it was almost nonexistent when she saw her Aunt in pain. Immediate dread-filled within her knowing that there was nothing she could do and all she could've done was just hopelessly watch. Bella thought the tracker was going to kill her as he ferociously ran towards her. She prepared for the worst, but it never came. That's when her angel came and saved her.

Bella slowly opened her eyes after she finished Reminiscing what happened. She felt much better than how she was feeling prior, more herself.

The room looked familiar to her. It was the hotel room that she has been staying in for the past couple of days. Was she still in Portland?

Bella moved her eyes to the side and saw Edward beside her. Both of his arms were wrapped around her waist while his cold chin was on top of her head. He noticed her shifting in her position as he instantly looked down to meet her blue eyes.

"Bella," Edward breathe out in relief.

"Edward.....w-where are we? What happened?" Bella groans out as she propped her arms up to sit up, but Edward immediately dismissed it as he softly pushes her down.

"Careful, you still need to heal," Edward protectively states.

Bella laid back down a she looks ahead and saw that her leg was on top of big four pillows to make it more comfortable. She could feel the inside of her leg slowly healing itself, it was such an unusual feeling. She has never injured herself since she was very careful with herself and is very sturdy — she had no reason to ever be injured. Her leg wasn't hurting anymore, but there was still a slight sting to it to which it was bearable.