Demonics

---Prologue---

The flames tried to reach up towards them all as they tried to find a way out. They were all trapped in hell's cage. The devil laughs at them and begins their deaths. She wantes them to be burned alive. She watches as the cage's chains slowly begin to melt away. She sits and waits for them all to fall into hell's eternally burning flames.

"It's not use! You're never going to escape!" says Roman, the current devil of hell.

"We're not going to give up, not yet!" says Lyric.

The heat from the flames is starting to stress out some of the demonics and some have all ready started to shift forms.

"We need to get out eventually," says Claire.

"I know, but the only ones strong enough to break the bars are Avalon and Ruin, but they're asleep!" exclaims Cora.

Eve paces back and forth in the cage, "How can they sleep at a time like this?!"

"Who knows, but who is going to wake them up?" asks Xaeta.

"I-I'm not going to wake them up..." says Tsubaki sheepishly, "I still remember the last time we tried to wake them up..."

Everyone shivered at that thought. Karma raises her hand, "I'll wake up Ruin," she says.

"I guess I'll wake up Avalon then," says Silverstrie volunteerly.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I may be new to the group but I don't want us to die like this..."

"Then let's do it..."

Silverstrie and Karma step forward towards Avalon and Ruin. The others step back to the other side of the cage, away from Avalon and Ruin. They all watched in silent fear of what might happen next. Silverstrie and Karma stand a few feet away from the two sleeping demons. They look at each other for a while, then nod. They kick Avalon and Ruin in the side and run. Avalon's golden eyes snap open and she howls. Ruin's blood red eyes open as well and she growls. Ruin lets out fire from her muth and melts away some of the bars of the cage. Avalon then rips away the remaining parts. Then they stopped. turned, and faced the others.

"What are we doing here?!" asks Avalon.

Xaeta stepped forward, "Roman found us asleep and captured us."

Ruin then shifts into her dragon form, "Everyone get on. We're leaving. Tsubaki, Claire, shift forms for less weight."

"Yes!" they chimed together then shifted. Silverstrie picked up Tsubaki and Lyric picked up Claire. The all climed onto Ruin's back and she took off just as the cage's chains melted and fell into hell's flames.

"Damn you all! I'll get you eventually and you'll all die!" yells Roman, as she watched them get away, "Kittie! We need a new plan!" yells Roman.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------***Writer's note: This is my first publish, I hope you guys like it and if you do, I'll continue on! ~Taylor