First Thing's First

First of all, hope you all read this story/series. Yes this is series but I won't tell more because it will spoil. Sooo~ first Thing's first "Characters"

IYONNA LASHA
=> Is the main character in the story. A huntress and is a warrior and also a loving girl. Her origin is a secret and is about to be revealed.

CALIX SIGFRED
=> The First ever king of dragons. A young man with sapphire cold eyes who is about to be warm for someone...

DARIOUS ODYSSEUS
=> One of Iyonna's friends. Her close one. A young man who have feelings for Iyonna ever since they were kids. His birth origin soon to be revealed along with Iyonna.

EZIO MILES
=> One of Iyonna's Friends. Often the one who was teased because he is Gay. Yes, he is gay but also a fighter when needed. His birth origin soon to be revealed with his friends.

IRVINE JAMES
=> One of Iyonna's Friends. Often the one who Teases Ezio for being gay and more stylish than a girl. Also having eyes for Iyonna's little sister which is he was confused so much on why is he inlove. His origin soon to be revealed.

AURORA LIVIA
=> Iyonna's second sister who is mad at her and Laura for unknown reason and is a flirty one. Having a crush on Darious and his friendship with Iyonna made her mad at Iyonna more.

LAURA DABRINA
=> Iyonna's little sister and twin of Laurence. A sweet 14 years old girl who is always positive. Her origin soon to be revealed.

LAURENCE DIONE
=> Iyonna's little brother and twin of Laura. Being the male youngest and only son, he is a responsible on despite his age. He loved his sisters dearly and never hated any of them.

More characters will be added soon.....
And they have second names and I didn't added the surnames because it is hard~

Daluna27