You can change everything in your life

Once, there live four brothers named:
Jerry
Emmanuel
Alfred
Christian
These boys were very close that nothing could separate them, they ate together, they played together. Their nick name was 'star boys'. Although they  were very close and did things together, they were devious in their ways, disrespectful to their friends and adults as well. They refused to do their house chores. Their parents were tired and took them to a pastor. Unfortunately the pastor could not do anything to save them from all their deviant deeds. So they just continued and even became worse they stated to steal,break car glasses, being bullies and losing their teachers vehicle tyres. Everyone got a piece of their deed and isolated the star boys. Their principal got tired of their presence in his school. He work day and night for the star boys leave his school. It was time for them to write their Basic Education Certificate Examination(BECE) but all failed. Fortunately for principal he got a school for the four(4) brothers. They later went to the school.
At their middle level education they still did bad things the teachers called a meeting and talked about the four brothers. Weeks later, their form teacher, Mr.Hubert asked them what they what they want to become in future and they all said they want to become lawyers in future he replied, OK, with this your behaviour I am afraid, you can change your behavior from good to bad' The brothers took the advice in consideration and their lives changed for good. They all became lawyers and celebrate their teacher for what he has done for them. They now became recognized among others.
The end.