𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚎𝚛

(A/N: Avoid using curse words please, I won't hesitate to delete your comments! Now that that's out of the way, enjoy the story!)

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ֎ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

|| 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

Love makes everyone blind.

Even if it's so obvious to many, love makes everyone see things and perceive them differently from what they usually would see.

It just makes you feel like screaming at your screen whenever you see two people obviously in love but they can't confess because they're too scared to.

It's frustrating, indeed. But...everyone becomes blind when it comes to love and we can't help it, now can we?

There's always a blindfold that covers our eyes when we start to fall in love, or when we're already in love.

Will I finally take off that blindfold that prevents me from seeing something so obvious, or will we stay as just friends?

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ֎ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Do you happen to be lost?" I asked a guy who had dark chocolate hair with matching brown eyes. He wasn't so tall, nor was he short. His height was average.

"O-Oh! Uhmmm...we're looking for the Chairwoman's office and got lost while searching." he explained with a light blush.

"I'll take you there." I offered. He tried to decline it, but since I'm the type of person who wouldn't take no for an answer, he gave up and ended up following behind me.

"My name is Y/n by the way. What's yours?" I inquired as I turned to look at the guy carrying a little boy who I assume was his brother.

"I-I'm Kashima Ryuuichi and this is Kotaro. Pleasure to meet you." he greeted as he waved Kotaro's hand to make it look like he was waving to me.

"So, doesn't that make you a Dragon and Kotaro as a Tiger?" I mentioned to strike up a conversation.

"Dragon? Tiger? What do you mean?" he tilted his head to the side.

"Like, Ryuu for Dragon and Ko for tiger." I chuckled lightly. He laughed too and I can tell that Kotaro was confused.

"Oh, we're here. See you around, I guess." I waved as I watched him wave back before entering the Chairwoman's office.

"You'll miss lunch if you continue this stupid habit of yours." someone smacked the back of my neck. I didn't have to turn around to know who it was.

"He was lost and I couldn't just stand there and watch him roaming around with no sense of direction." I argued as I rubbed my head to soothe the pain from being smacked.

"Whatever, there's no point in arguing with you. Let's get lunch." he started to walk away as I followed behind him.

"I see no reason for you to walk behind me when there's space next to me." he said. I knew this was an invitation to walk next to him.

I hurried to his side and we walked to the cafeteria where we eat lunch together.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ֎ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

𝚁𝚢𝚞𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Sorry to interrupt the fun, but it's time for the end of my shift." Usaida-san announced as he carried Midori-chan with both of his hands.