Mostly introduction

"Y/N! GET UP!!" "NO! YOU CAN'T MAKE MEEE!" "Y/N I Swear to god don't make me come up there!" "Ughh.." "That's it! I'm coming up there!" "NO-" "What the hell-" Your brother says as he walkes in your room.

The room is filled with Anime posters (mostly yaoi) and ofc your body pillow collection. (This is totaly not what my room looks like or something)

"Wtf is this?!" He says picking up your sketchbook. "My... Sketchbook?.." "Ugh.. Just get up all ready!" "JASON, Y/N COME DOWN STAIRS FOR BREAKFAST!" Your other brother yells upstairs. (Ah yes you live with your 5 brothers, did I tell you yet?😅) "Just hurry up." Jason says annoyed.

This part is about your brothers:

Aspen is the oldest of the set, he's 19. He is really nice but he's strict when it's about work for school, out of school and around the house.

Elijah is 17 and really chill, he's like your best friend and he cares a lot about you. If someone hurts you he's the one who comforts you.

Noah is Elijah's twin, ofc he's also 17 and he's really, really, really overprotective. He would kill anyone who hurts you.

Jason is your twin, he's 10 minutes older than you and he keeps reminding you of it. He's 16 and he's really overprotective of you.

Y/N is you! Your also 16 and most of your brothers are way to overprotective of you since your the little sister.

And then you have Luka, he's the youngest and is 6, he's really sweet, cute and listens when you tell him something.

You all have the same quirk: Wolf, you can do anything a wolf can you can change into a full grown wolf and a little puppy.
But you have a second power no one knows about, heck not even you know about it. It's a power that allows you to control air, water, fire, earth and gravity. (Your brothers don't have this power)
Quirk name: Elements
Air: You can control the air, and weather with some practice. You can make your opponent blow away or at least hold them back with it.
Water: The ability to control water (power=same as Lapis Lazuli her power. Don't know her? Watch the video)

Fire: Able to control fire and lava, power is like the video above but then with fire/lava
Earth: Able to control the ground, make it shake, create pillars out of the ground like those guys who can shape solid objects but then with dirt and anything like leafs, trees, sand, glass (bc glass is made out of sand) ect. (You can make the leafs also solid and use your wind powers to blow the leaf knifes to your enemies.)
Gravity: You can activate this by accident when your nervous but it'll just be you who doesn't have gravity anymore, (like that one time the girls were asking Uraraka about Deku and she got all flustered and started to float.)

Ok now let's go back to the story
_________________________________
Third person view:
Y/N rolls out of her bed and somehow crawls to the closet where her uniform is. She grabs the uniform and puts it on. She walks out her room to find Jason struggling to tie his tie (No he doesn't to to UA.. Yet...) "Ugh.. stupid ties..." Jason murmurs "Here let me help you." Y/N says as she ties Jasons tie. "You're welcome!" Y/N chirps and just earns a groan from her brother.

(Ok I'm getting tired from writing in third person after like... The third sentence.. So yeah..)

You run down the stairs almost tripping 4 times over your own feet. Your family is really wealthy because of Aspen en Noah, Aspen is a pro Hero and lawyer and Noah is the lead singer in a famous boy band, so you live in a big Mansion. You and your brothers just moved out from your old house where your parents still live. Your parents are toxic and only care about money and fame so you cut all contact with them. Your family is pretty famous so you go to school under a fake name, Aspen already discussed this with principal Nezu and your teachers.

________________
A/N: Hey everyone!! Thank you for Reading the First Chapter of this series, I'm really busy with school rn so I'll probably not update as often. BYEE! See you in the next chapter!
-Phantom