Axiom Spender

:||Full Name||:Axiom Nyx Spender:||Nicknames||:Axe , Axel:||Gender||:Male:||Age||:25 - 34 (depends on roleplay):||Sexuality||:Bisexual:||Species||:Human XXX

:||Full Name||:
Axiom Nyx Spender
:||Nicknames||:
Axe , Axel
:||Gender||:
Male
:||Age||:
25 - 34 (depends on roleplay)
:||Sexuality||:
Bisexual
:||Species||:
Human
XXX

:||Full Name||:Axiom Nyx Spender:||Nicknames||:Axe , Axel:||Gender||:Male:||Age||:25 - 34 (depends on roleplay):||Sexuality||:Bisexual:||Species||:Human XXX

:||Appearance||:

Axiom is the kind of person who sticks out in a crowd. He stands at 6 feet and 3 inches and has a brawny build. He isn't overly buff but his muscle is obvious. His height and physique aren't the only thing that is eye catching. He has this confidence that can be catching. It shows in the way he holds himself, in the way he walks, in the smug look on his face, and in the way he talks. If he ever doubts himself then he sure doesn't show it.

Aside from his blatant confidence and his stature he has another feature that draws on the eyes. That would be his prosthetic arm and his abundance of scars. Axiom looks quite intimidating when you see his metal arm and the burn scars that are laced across his entire left side. From his left hip all the way up to the lower left side of his face are some nasty scars left by burns. Most of these scars are hidden by clothing, though not all. The ones on his neck and lower face stick out from behind the collar of his coat or shirt. He has more scars, though far less severe. He has one on the left side of his lip, a small one beside his left eyebrow, and has a scar curving behind his ear, though this is covered by his hair. From his left shoulder down he has a metal prosthetic arm. While this is sometimes covered when he's wearing long sleeves you can almost always see the metal fingertips sticking out of his fingerless gloves. He has a prosthetic left leg as well, however the man refuses to wear shorts or go barefoot so chances are you'll probably never see it.

Aside from his scars, Axiom has a strong jawline and somewhat sharp features. He sports a five o'clock shadow which doesn't do much to cover the burn on the lower left side of his face since it doesn't grow there. He has slightly arched eyebrows over deep-set almond hazel eyes. He has an ever so slightly crooked nose, though this doesn't take away from his looks. His hair is a dirty blond color, a little lighter than his eyebrows and stubble. It's thicker on top while shaved a little shorter on the sides.