18.

˗ˏˋ "kiss me mama!" 'ˎ˗

the team had arrived at aurora's apartment, with smiles and gifts in hand. when she saw spencer, she smiles and engulfs him into a hug.

"i missed you bub." she mumbled into his neck, he smiles.

"i missed you the most."

his cheeks heating up when they let go, catching the attention of everyone else.

"ooo, get it pretty boy!" derek teases.

they all laugh, and the first half the evening was spent with just hanging out with each other. they decorated sugar cookies, it was enjoyable.

the second half, is where they decided to put all of the gifts in the middle with everybody around it.

some people sitting on the couch, others on the floor, deciding they would do it in a certain order.

when getting to it, penelope picks up the box wrapped in festive wrapping paper. she smiles cheekily, "why am i nervous, oh my god."

they all laughed, jj smiles, "wanna take a guess who your secret santa is?"

"hmmm.." she contemplated for a second, as she looked around her, making eye contact with aurora but guessed, "rossi?"

he shrugs, "guess you won't know who til the end."

to which she chuckles to and unwraps it, to see a brown box.

penelope opens it, and when she does, her face lights up.

"shut up, oh my god." she breathes, taking out little knick-nacks and after pulling out a frame with a picture of the whole team together.

"im going to cry." she sighed, giving a small smile, to which everybody laughs.

aurora just smiles, trying to be discrete about it.

"okay, who's next?" aurora asks, emily looks around.

"youre the last one."

aurora grabs her present from the table.

it was wrapped nicely and was in the shape of a box.

she opened it to see a small lantern that was a boba cup with a face on it, a snow globe that had the golden gate bridge. smiling, she had no clue who her  secret santa was.

and after awhile of hanging out, everyone revealed who got who.

"rory! you sneaky girl." penelope chuckles as she grabbed her face, then hugs her tightly.

she smiles, "glad you liked it pg."

there had been a mistletoe that hung by the kitchen, and conveniently, derek and penelope stood there.