3

It's been two days and Harry's had the same song stuck in his head. I finally decided to ask him about it. "Girl Almighty? You decided to check out One Direction? Yay! How do you like them? Also, listen to different songs, please. All last night When I tried to sleep, I heard 'Let's have another toast to the girl almighty...' and I was so close to thinking of an annoying ass song to bother you back."

"Yeah, I like their music. Who's your favorite?" He replied.

"Definitely Louis."

"Not Harry? Why not?" He thought.

"I love Harry too, I just love Louis because of his sass and how underappreciated he is. He's very cute as well. But no, Harry is definitely a second." I answered.

Definitely Golden

Definitely Golden. "You listen to Harry Styles as a solo artist? We're definitely going to be best friends." I tapped my pencil against my desk. "Harry listens to Harry Styles and One Direction, Anna!" I told her.

"Imagine if he was Harry Styles...that'd be iconic." She said.

"That's impossible. He-"

I received another choice making.

Explain

Explain... me? What is he talking about? "Damn it, Braelynn." He thought.

"What? Did you not want me to pick that? Sorry." I apologized. "He had to pick to lie or explain our 'relationship' so I chose not to lie and he's mad." I sighed.

"Well damn. That's sketchy." Parker laughed. "Shut up Parker." Anna and I said in unison.

Our friend group was extremely weird. We all were super rude to each other but could become softies in a second. We're there to protect each other, but then we'll bully one another. "Well fine then." He threw an eraser at Anna.

"You dick." She threw the eraser back 10 times harder at his head. I ducked, knowing what was coming next. Parker hit Ben's head. "Ow, bitch." He exclaimed, rubbing the back of his skull.

"Sorry!" I laughed and sat back in my chair. "Not funny!"
-

I checked my phone in between classes and went on Twitter. People were looking for the mysterious 18-year-old Harry Styles spoke about...No way.

"Hey, Harry? Does your last name happen to be Styles?"

No response. I sighed and rolled my eyes. It can't be. There are plenty of 18-year-olds out there...and guys who live in London and listen to One Direction named Harry...No fucking way.

"Harry... Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry." I bothered.

"Leave me alone, Braelynn." He told me.

"Well, that wasn't very Treat People With Kindness of you." I walked into my fourth period.
-

After school, I worked out. Tomorrow is the last day before graduation. I need to be fit and look fine before I go on stage. I was shaking but worked through it until Harry chose for me to stop. "Harry, I'm working through my nerves," I told him, getting off of the treadmill and uncapping my water bottle.

"That's nice, but you're overworking yourself. Now go shower and get some rest. You don't need to be tired on your last day of high school."

I rolled my eyes and went to the shower anyway. Whatever. At least he cares. "Of course I care." He thought.

"I didn't mean for you to hear that. Sorry." I turned on the water and stepped into the tub.

"Your thoughts are gonna slip through because you're exhausted. Try to listen to some music and block them out. Just think of the lyrics."  He told me. I wiped my hands off with my towel and grabbed my phone on the toilet top. I clicked shuffle on my playlist. A few minutes into the song, Harry asked a question. "Pink Floyd, Comfortably Numb...are you okay?"

I laughed. "Yeah, this is my dad's favorite band," I told him.

"Really? What do you think about Pink Floyd?" Harry wondered.

"I like them! They're relaxing." I thought. "Favorite song?"

"Breathe."

Harry asked me questions and we went back and forth about our favorite artists. I nearly tripped out of the tub while we talked, but he didn't seem to notice when I thought some...provocative words. We continued talking as I changed into some clean clothes and put a load of clothes in the washer. We haven't spoken about why he wouldn't plain out tell me he was Harry Styles in the first place or even if he is Harry or not. I mean, there are 7 billion people in the world. There has to be another Harry with the same interests.

I decided to let it be. Maybe I don't need to know. Maybe it's better if I don't know at all.