Dabi is a Todoroki?

This is bad on purpose don't judge me. Also be prepaired to lose some brain cells. I'm serious.
--------

"What?"

"I can PROVE it Momo." The tall male says as he walks around the room in a crazed manner.
"Uh-huh... Todoroki... Do you have any proof of this claim? Cause you're normally pretty rational but you tend to... Dig a little deep into conspiracies... Kinda like that whole "Midoriya is All Mights secret love child" thing. Remember??"

"I can prove that too! I'm just.. missing a piece of that puzzle... Either way I can still prove Dabi is Touya!" He puts his hands on her shoulders while looking directly into her eyes. ".... Shoto todoroki are you on drugs?" She questions out of the blue. Pushing him away from her and putting more distance between the two. "No. Nonono! And Momo you're the only person who still sticks around to listen to me and my NOT CRAZY. ideas. So hear me out okay?! Give me twelve hours and I'll get your proof!" He grabs his shoes and slides them on before jumping out the window. Landing suprisingly gracefully on the ground and sprinting away directly before Momo sighs. "Aizawa sensei!!! He got out again!"

---------------
"Where.. where where where... Where the hell even is he?? Dabi... Or should I say Touya?! Where do you live you ass... I mean if he's hiding it would probably be in a shitty part of town... Hmmm..." Shoto began mumbling to himself in a Midoriya like manner as he continued to walk.

Two hours later

"If he really is my brother... And he IS. he'd have daddy issues... Hmm... The bars in this area would probably figure out I'm a minor pretty quickly..." Todoroki muttered to himself before spotting a just below average sized blonde girl walking into an ally. "Oh my all might that was way to easy." He says before ducking into the ally about a minute later. That of which began the journey... To check all three doors in the ally. This could very well possibly be the most important and exciting day of his life. Finding the leages secret base?! Of course he'd never tell anyone he was here. But that didn't matter. Cause one way or another. He was gonna prove that Dabi is his brother. The first door opened and he walked inside. Finding a short hallway with a decent amount of light illuminating the end of it. He turned quickly walked to the end of the hall. Yep. He had the right place. He spotted the crusty baby man sitting at a bar drinking some unknown liquid. "Probably booze. Or soda." He thinks to himself not knowing much about commoner beverages. "Is Dabi here?" He questions as he walks into the room. Shocking both Shigaraki and Kurogiri. "Owo? Swoto todoworowki? Hwow dwid uwu fwind rwar swecwet hwidewout?!" Shigaraki screeched loudly with a wide crusty smile on his face as he fell off his chair. "I'm here for Dabi. Is he here or out on a mission right now?" Shoto asks, stepping further into the room. "why are you here Todoroki Shoto?" Kurogiri asks as he puts the glass he was cleaning down. Likely planning a way to safely remove the overly drunk Shigaraki from the area if need be. "Wah! Owo wyaaaaaat?" Tomura continues to babble on the floor giggling.

"Just for Dabi. I wasn't followed. I just need to talk to him for a few minutes. Then I'll leave and it'll be like I never came here." Shoto replies.

"Dwabi kwun wis sweeping in hwis rwoom!" Crusty baby man screaches. "I'll walk ya there shoto kun!" The blonde girl with the weird kinky quirk who appeared out of nowhere says as she grabs her arm and pulls him away from the room. Practically dragging him most of the way there. "He's in there passed the hecc out. Good luck SHOTOOO!!" She says with a bright smile. "Endeavor impression... Seriously??" "Yep!" She giggles as she skips away. Shoto quickly and quietly enters the room and stares at the lump under the blankets of the dark room. Slowly. Getting on his hands and knees. He crawls to the bed. Only sticking his eyes and forehead above it. Staring directly at Dabi's semi exposed face. "Heyyyy" Shoto whispers but to no avail. "Heyy!" He whispers again but slightly louder. A mild grunt could be heard from th sleeping male but nothing else. "Dabiiiiiiiii" he said quietly. Dabi of which finally heard him and opened his eyes. "Do we have the same father?!" Shoto screams as he jumps up onto his feet. Now standing over the terrified Dabi! And... Hawks?

Two very loud and lady like screams were heard that night... And Shoto got his answer. Hawks... really was fucking both Dabi and his dad.