About

Opening statements: 
Hey! Thank you for clicking on my story, I greatly appreciate it!

Just to give you guys so more information on this story here. This fanfic is mainly AU, but, will still have parts from the main storyline with certain lines or scenes. I will try and reveal things gradually as time goes on. The chapters won't be extremely long but they won't be really short either. I'll try to keep it that way just as long as writer's block doesn't get in the way too often.

Other details:
Title: Beginning Again; Book One of the Second Ascension Series
Rating: M for violence, great amounts of angst, cursing/swearing. If swearing is on the heavy side, there will be a warning; same goes for Triggers as well.
Pairing(s): Castiel x OC
Timeline: Takes place generally around Season Four/Five-ish with majority of appearances.
Special Thanks: To all of my friends who have pushed me into writing this and helping with the scenes

Disclaimer: All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

For the sake of copyright, this publisher does not own any part of Supernatural (Plot, Characters, etc.) in which all rights go to the original owners. All original characters, plot, etc, are reserved to the fanfiction writer CarryOnMyCobaltAngel/carryonmycobaltangel and associates.