5

I stepped off of the plane and chose yet another decision. Why is the system making me choose her clothes every day? She doesn't like it. Is that what this is about? Trying to change each other? I was jet-lagged and a bit moody. Florida is much hotter than I remember.

-

Braelynn's POV

I put on a skirt and shirt (fuck you Harry) and clipped my hair back. I applied light eyeliner to the corner of my eyes and put on false eyelashes, then some lipgloss, and grabbed my keys. I walked to my car and began driving to school for the very last time. I felt...uncomfortable. I either tugged the skirt up or down, there was no in-between. But I definitely caught a few eyes.

"Harry, you really chose a SKIRT

"Harry, you really chose a SKIRT." I scolded. "Why not? It was either that or pajamas." He responded. "Pajamas would've been better 100%. I feel so...out of place. What are you wearing?" I asked. "Shorts. I'm going to take a nap."

"I'm sorry Harry

"I'm sorry Harry." I thought as I chose oversleep. It's either that or he pees himself, so hey...It isn't that bad. Everyone in the hallway was shouting and running or girls were crying and hugging their friends for the last time before separating...for college... Fuck.

I scanned the area for Jasmine and Anna. Jasmine was going to a different college in a whole different state. I just know they're crying. I walked over to their locker and squeezed through five other females: Journey, Mikenna, Rose, Gianna, and Winnie. I hugged Jasmine tightly on the other side of her sister. "I'm coming over tonight, okay? Girls night." I reminded her. She nodded. The girls squeezed back in and I went back to my locker. It was empty but I never noticed just how sad it was.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked to see Mr. G. "You're gonna miss leaving food in there over breaks?" He asked. I laughed. "Yes, Mr. G. You'll be at graduation, right?"

"Of course. I have to empty out the rest of my drawers. I'll see you for our last class, Braelynn Miller." He patted my shoulder and walked off. I sighed and looked around. So many memories. Yeah, I'm a little emotional.

Parker walked up to me with puffy eyes and hugged me. "Hey, Parker. You okay?" I mumbled as we rocked back and forth. "No. I think I'm actually gonna miss this place." He told me. "Come on, let's get Anna and head to the field. There's an assembly for seniors." We have to practice the ceremony three times throughout the day." I grabbed his hand and we walked over to Anna. She put her hand in mine and we followed other people outside.

We had to wait about ten more minutes. When Harry's conscious chose something, it was usually to keep me on a regular schedule or nicest one like "drink water" or "pace" maybe even "comfort friend." It was sweet and thankfully easy to cooperate with. "Attention seniors!" The principal began.
I looked at Anna. She gripped my hand.
"At least you don't have to deal with Jovanny anymore." I teased. She nudged me and laughed quietly.