Chapter 1:LET IT BURN!

Halloween Night 2018

The smell of smoke is in the air when we cut to a shot of Allyson's blood covered hand gripping the bloody knife from earlier We pan up to reveal Allyson,Karen and Laurie,in the back of the pick up truck. Sirens blaring in the distance as fire trucks zoom past the three women as the three women look back seeing the trucks,in complete fear that he will escape. Laurie frantically yells out LET IT BURN! LET IT BURN!!!
But it's too late fire trucks make their way to the burning house as they pull up they prepare to put the fire out,carrying halligan bars in their hands as the chief yells out "GO! GO! GO!
Cut to Laurie's Basement
The Shape can be heard breathing heavily from inside the gun locker. Firemen rush inside the house creating heavy footsteps all around the house. All six firefighter's rush into the kitchen finding a hole in the ground with metal bars trapping whatevers inside. Before they can remove the bars 1 out of the 6 falls through the floor landing on his feet then falling over in front of the gun locker,dropping his tool beside him. They try desperately to remove the bars,they remove them successfully. But it's too late... The Shape steps out from the gun locker and picks up the fallen fireman's body when grabbing the Halligan in his hand he swipes his head clean off his shoulders. The other five rush down the crumbling steps to find The Shape coming at them Halligan in hand The Shape grabs the fire Chief's throat and rams the Halligan through his chest. The 4 others rush out of the basement with The Shape following them Halligan clutched in his hand. Unfortunately it's too late for the team because The Shape grabs ahold of one of the team members and slashes his throat with the tip of the bar. Blood spurts out he falls to the floor dead. The others turn back to the kitchen where The Shape stands creepily. More sirens reach the house the Shape slams Calhoun's face into the crumbling brick walls until his face bloody a broken. With no one left in sight The Shape heads out of the flaming fortress. Without nobody left inside he can finally continue his pursuit of Laurie and her family.
But Theres a problem....The whole outside of Laurie's house is swarmed with cop cars and fire trucks. There's only one thing to do...And that's to kill all of them!
The Shape wants revenge and he wants it bad. He steps out of the house and onto the front porch,everybody turns their heads towards the tall man wearing the white mask. Fear spreads across their faces as we zoom in on the man wearing the mask. Cut to title card!