Kidnapping

It was a normal day in UA. Bakugo yelled at Kirishima calling him "SHITY HAIR". Izuku or Deku was so close to snapping at him. Mina, Denki, and Sero are yelling random memes. Iida, Uraraka, Asui, and Todoroki trying to talk. Aizawa is in the corner trying to sleep.
Then a white portal came out of nowhere, bringing them to a theater.

Aizawa was readying an attack but he saw, Mic or Yamada, Midnight or Nemuri, All might or Yagi, and Nezu sitting calmly. A girl comes out of the shadows. She is dark-skinned, she has black hair on a pulled-back ponytail. With a black hoodie and jeans.

"What the hell" Aizawa mumbled gaining a headache.

"I will explain, but first I need for you all to sit down," The voice said looking at everyone.
Aizawa looked at Nezu for clarification he nodded as he and the class sat down.

"Hello everyone I'm Leah, and you all are here to see multi-verses of Izuku, don't ask why it's him," Leah said giving a small smile, waving at everyone.

"WHAT THE HELL!" The dog yelled, popping some explosions.

Leah glares at him, eyes glowing blue and a sadist smirk making him shut up.

Kirishima grabbed Bakugo's hands, making him shut off his qurik.

"Wait where Deku?" Uraraka asked worried about her crush.
The class looked around for him but didn't find him.

"Lol, he's with Shinsou" Izuku was standing with Shinso, Eri and Kota taking. Shinso and Izuku glued together.

"Omgshh my shipppppp" Mina fangirled.

"Wait you ship them too~kero," Asui asked smiling a bit

"Of course, I do who doesn't?!" Mina held Asui's hands in between hers and smirked.

"Well...that's interesting.." Nezu said sipping. Leah smiled and clapped her hands.

"Ok! Let's start! But a warning!" She smiled at everyone as they started to sit down and get comfortable.

"They will be sexual content, suicide, cutting, use of medication, and thoughts of suicide! I think that's it! If you feel uncomfortable then you can go to the Panic room in the back!" Nezu whispered something to Aizawa who nodded in return.

"Do we have to do this about the shitty nerd?" Bakugo said with a snarl on his face. Kirishima shook his head.

"Because he's better than you! And you'll have to realize that!" Leah said not smiling and just staring at Bakugo.

"Now! I will provide bags and trash bin if you can't make it to the Panic room!!" She went back to smiling.

Aizawa looked over the Midorya, he was one of the students he was close with. He tried to find out about his past but it was like someone erased his file he had found nothing.

Nezu spat his tea with a smirk. 'This will be fun!' He thought as Aizawa felt a shiver up his spine.

Leah got a remote out of nowhere and turned on the T.V.

"Question?"

"Yes, Denki?"

"Do you know what we are reacting to?"

"Yes and no! I can see what the context is like, all of my warnings I can see that!!"

"Ok!"

"How are we sure you not a villain?" Aizawa asked, looking at Leah.

"Well if I was a villain I would have killed you and all these kids! Then I would kill your little friends, and walk away laughing but spare one of you so you'd be hunted, by the face of your dead friends!" Leah smiled again, looking at everyone in the room.

"So don't try me..." She stopped smiling looking at Bakugo.

"So let's start!!l She clapped her hands and smiled again.