Pairing

(A/N this isn't my idea, credit goes to kkatlionn it won't let me actually tag them so sorry about that)

Waverly's POV
We all are hanging out, discussing our plans for finding this missing kid. We don't know much other than the kids name; Alex Graham. He was outside playing and then next he was gone. I all of a sudden got a great idea, so i excused myself to go to the bathroom.

I think you can tell where this is going. I strip my clothes off and stand in front of the mirror and snap a picture, i send it to nicole. I quickly put my clothes back on so i can see her reaction.

When i get down i can tell that she hasn't see it yet, i get her attention and mouth 'open your texts' and she does. When she sees what i sent her her eyes go wide and i can see her cheeks are a darker shade of red than her hair. It's honestly hilarious.

Nicole's POV
Waverly comes back down and mouths for me to open my messages. Confused i do as she says and open my messages. When i do i see a picture of Waverly naked in the bathroom. To say i'm shocked is an understatement. We are in the middle of an important meeting about finding a missing kid and she is sending me this. I would be lying if i said that i didn't like it. But still. I decide to go outside and try and gather my thought. On the way out i look back and see Waverly smirking, clearly proud of the reaction she got.

I'm sitting on the front porch and i hear the door open and close. Then Waverly sits down next to me.

"I see that you've gotten my message." She says smirking.

I roll my eyes and say, "Yeah, perfect timing too!" In a joking tone. She just laughs and tells me "Oh come on you know you liked it."

I laugh and can't help but agree with her. I lean in and kiss her softly. She returns the kiss and i can tell that she wants more because she tries to deepen the kiss. Soon enough we are in the barn. (I don't write smut so um... use your imagination??)

Time Skip-
When we get back in i excuse myself to go use the bathroom. I decided that i should return the favor to Waverly. (Yeah you already know what she does)

I run downstairs and see Waverly picking up her phone. She looks at my text and her cheeks immediately turn bright red. She looks up at me and winks. I smirk at her and go to sit down, she crawls in my lap and we sit like that for the rest of the meeting. Let's just say we didn't focus that much.

(A/N- let me know if you want more one shots, even tho nobody's probably even going to read this. that's besides the point. anyways if you did read this, hope you enjoyed <3 )

wayhaught one shotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara