9

The chosen students walked behind the stage in a line. "After seeing Harry, we ask for you to join your parents or guardians outside. This is just a little something for you guys who've grown over the years into incredible students and worked through hardships none of us could've imagined. Harry's on his way."

We looked around. "Coming in now," Harry told me. I smiled as he walked into view. He began greeting everyone and having conversations and taking pictures individually. I made sure I was the last one and we shook hands before he pulled me close into a hug. The principal looked confused. "We know each other." Harry lied.

The principal walked out and Harry and I laughed. "You're here! I--When did you fly in?" I asked. "Yesterday morning! I wanted to see you." He smiled. "I--I just can't believe you're here. You said you'd be in Florida in a few months." I reminded. "I couldn't wait."

He hugged me again. "C'mon, you should go see your parents." He led me out with his hand at the small of my back. One we were back around other people, his hand left my back and we looked around for my mom and dad. I saw my brother's big ass head and led Harry towards him. "Hey, big head. Josh, this is Harry. Harry, this is Josh." I introduced. "Hey, nice to meet you, man." My brother dabbed him up. "Where's mom and dad?" I asked. "They're right behind you."

I turned around and my mom was running at me. She hugged me tightly and then stepped back. "Harry Styles! Oh, it's so nice to meet you," She introduced herself. "I'm Jillian, this is my husband Robbie."

My dad shook his hand. "It's nice to meet you too. Is there a way I could talk to you two in private?" He requested my parents. They nodded and the three walked away. I looked at Josh. We were both confused. "What's he doing?" Josh frowned. "I have no clue."

They came back and my mom hugged me again. "He's...?" She trailed off. Harry nodded. "Yeah," I confessed. "This...this is incredible." My dad said in disbelief. I felt a lump in my throat form. "They promised not to say anything," Harry told me. I nodded. "When do you have to leave, Harry?"

"Soon. For now, let's just...get to know each other." He suggested. I agreed and gave him our address, then we separated. "You're insanely handsome, Harry." I complimented. "You're gorgeous, Braelynn. I'll see you in a bit."