• • •Chapter 1• • •

•~HAZEL'S POV~•

YES, MR KNIGHT
****

I was sitting on the side of the tub holding my future in my hands. What happens will determine the rest of my life.
I wiped a tear from my cheek as I waited in anticipation.
Honestly the longest minute of my life- -

Carmen:
Hazel, are you okay in there?
Hazel:
I'm fine Carmen. I'll be out in just a sec.

I said all snuffly, I heard her walk away from the door. I looked down and those two pink lines appeared and my heart just completely dropped.

——————
LET ME TAKE YOU BACK TO WHERE IT ALL BEGAN..

I was sitting behind my desk at work. It was only lunch time but I found myself counting the minutes down. I was meeting my friends after work for drinks.

At Twenty-Three years old, living with my best friend and had a job that I really loved you I was happy with where I was in life.
I work at Knight Enterprises the tallest building in city of Chicago. I'm personal assistant to Harry Knight, who is an amazing boss.He doesn't even
Let me call him Mr Knight, which would usually be the case with a boss/professional assistant relationship.

  Harry's son Mason is a whole other story. He struts around his office in his designer suits like he owns the place,
Which I guess technically he does because it's a family business.

Harry:
Will you put those files on my desk when your done sweetheart?

                                                                           Hazel:
                                                        Of course Harry.  
Harry:
Thanks. I'm going to lunch. Do you want me to bring you back anything?
                                                                           Hazel:
                                          No thank you, I'm okay.
Harry:
Alright, I'll be back soon

I ate at my desk while I finished my work, most had already gone down to the cafeteria for lunch but I liked to stay at my desk and work.

I finished up the flies for Harry and walked into his office.
When I opens the door I didn't expect to see what I did

                                                                          Hazel:
                                                                Oh my god..

Mason Knight's pants were down around his knees, while he banged Jen from the finance department on his father's desk.

Jen:
Mason..

She scratched, and he turned around to look at me as i stood at the office door with my mouth hanging open.

Mason:
Jesus Christ, get the f*ck out

I closed the door and walked back to my desk with the flies still in my hand.
Was it a big surprise to me that Mason Knight was banging a woman in his father's office?
                      ABSOLUTELY NOT!
I just never witnessed it before. That guy shags everything with a pulse so it was bound to happen at some point.