Prolouge

He slid down the white rabbit faced mask which gave a strange resemblance to the Guy Fawkes mask that the hacker group Anonymous used. After adjusting it, Frank pulled his leather gloves on, giving his hand a little shake after doing so, and he gave it a little flick. He whipped his body around to face the interrogation room. The one way mirror showed everything that was going on within there: A woman in her early twenties, bound in handcuffs to the table in the center of the brick and cement room.

The woman had her face covered with a potato sack as the clothes she worn previously was still on her. A security job, but she hasn't been there for months. He felt like she wasn't telling him everything he wanted to know. It's a shame really.

Frank grabbed his case, pushing open the iron door to the interrogation room. The woman, hearing him, started jerking around with muffled screams. Frank sat his brief case flat down onto the table. The sound of suit ruffled mixed with the muffled screams as he took the sack off of her head.

The gagged woman screamed louder after seeing the face once again. Frank shook his head. He opens up the brief case to reveal a bunch of equipment ranging from strange blue liquids in glass valves to a small lie detector. There was a strange device. A device which had suction cups attached to thin, loose wires. The wires were attached to a smaller hand held device made of steel with small buttons and a tiny blue screen. Frank looks over at the woman, who's screaming turned to crying. His red rhinestone eyes looked into hers as he held onto the wires in one hand. With his empty hand, he caresses her tan cheek, giving her a soft slap when it drifted to her chin. Even though he was gentle, the woman started thrashing  around violently, shaking the hand cuffs and table. Her screams filled his ears, making him wince in response. His eyes refocusing on the subject. Dilating and then widening again.

When she "calmed" down from that fit, he started to apply the suction cups to the veins on her fore head and on her temples. He took out the hand held device and pushed a small blue button.
The woman gasped, tears streaming down her soft face. The electricity running through her veins as her muscles started pulsing as it flexed. Her muscles then relaxed, her head propped up looking at the ceiling, eyes wide open to reveal her green eyes.

With his gloved hand, he closes her eyelids. Using that hand, he takes a finger to the mouth of the mask to gesture to be quiet.