The school bathroom Austin X Cam

The school bathroom is a very questionable place to do the deed. It wasn't soft and light. It was rougher then you would think, and there was no romance in the air at the time of it happening. It started on a bet, "I bet ten dollars that Austin and Cam wouldn't last seven minutes together in the schools bathroom." said Riley. They both took the bet and that's how this mess started.

After Austin took the bet just for the money of course, he had to find a way to convince Cam to do it with him. He didn't know that earlier that day Cam was offered the bet and that he agreed to do it and the whole day he was trying to convince Austin to do the bet with him. After Austin found Cam they then met up in the bathroom and went into a stall together. "So I'm guessing Riley made the bet and you agreed to it?" said Cam. "That's fucking right, that asshole bet ten bucks on this happening. I'm not giving up money for or losing a bet." said Austin.

They didn't know what to do and so then it started, the mess began. Austin accidentally rubbed his dick against Cams ass which caused to Cam to groan. Cam then looked at Austin and then he said "We should do something in the time that we have." Then Austin agreed to what Cam said, so then Austin grabbed Cams hips and started to roughly grind his cock against Cam's ass. That cause Cam to groan loudly and so Austin then continued and started to go faster. Austin grabbed Cams hair and pulled it slightly. He then let go and started to choke Cam's neck and so Cam then groaned louder. Austin said "Shut the fuck up we're going to at in trouble."

Then Austin covered Cam's mouth which caused Cam to make muttered groans and moans. Austin then grabbed Cam's pants and roughly pulled them down and slapped Cam's ass. Cam moaned loudly and that caused Austin to slap his ass harder. "Harder daddy." Cam moaned. "Please go harder." He said. Austin then started to get even more aroused then he was, he then went down on his knees and licked up Cam's ass cheeks. He then spit in his ass crack and then started to eat out Cam's ass. Cam was moaning louder and louder as Austin started to go faster and father. After all the foreplay that they did Austin spit on his dick and slowly started to slide into Cam.

Austin wasn't being gentle that day, he then started to thrust roughly into Cam and he slapped Cam's ass. Austin then pulled Cam closer to him and started to pound into him with all his might. Austin then started pull Cam's hair roughly, Cam then started shaking and his back started to arch. Austin knew that he was getting close but he didn't know that Cam was also close. Austin then grabbed Cam's hips and started to slam into him, after a few more thrusts Austin slammed one more time into Cam and came into his ass. Cam then started to jerk off his cock and a couple minutes later he came.

They both pulled up their pants and when Austin looked at his watched he noticed that they have been in the bathroom for more then seven minutes, they rushed out of the bathroom and when they went back to the table everyone noticed that Cam's hair was a mess. "What it was for money" Cam said.

*That the end*

(Author, Hi , how are you. I hope that you liked this and I'm sorry for all of that. That's the end of the story and I'm sorry for it being short I'm also sorry for this monstrosity.)

{OK BYE}