Prolouge

In a theatre in a undisclosed location (The void, where else would this be), a pile of limbs ( Read: People) landed in the middle of the theatre.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?", yelled a blond Pomeranian (Bakugou) inside of the pile.

"I don't know, maybe if you would remove your foot from my colon maybe I could tell you.", responded a bi colored teen (Todoroki).

After they removed themselves from their little pile the class looked around.

"It looks like a theatre.", Uraraka said while looking around the room.

"But that doesn't explain why?" Jirou said with visible confusion.

"I think I could explain that." said a man wearing what seemed like red body armour and a tail.

"And who the hell are you exactly?" Bakugou said aiming a glare towards the man.

"Well my name is Jakula, and I'm a god, well not THE god, just a god of this specific universe at least." the man (Jakula) stated, smirking slightly.

"And why should we believe you?" the class vice-president Momo said, very skeptically.

The man smiles and says,

"Weeeeelllllllll -"

Time skip cuz I'm lazy

"- and that's about it." Jakula said lazily.

"Ok, but that still doesn't explain the why." Shouji said.

"Wait, where's Deku?" Ochako said with a worried expression.

"Who the fuck cares round fa-" suddenly Bakugou was cut of by Jakula's tail wrapping around his throat.

"Well my plan was to pull a name out of this hat and whoever I pulled out of it would be the main focus on that screen.", he pointed towards a movie screen, all the while Bakugou was struggling to breathe in the background.

"And if I pull Midoriya's name from the hat I'll tell you after a couple of the universe's, deal?"

"Ok then, fine." Ochako said shrugging a bit.

"While I don't like Bakugou's attitude I would appreciate it if you stop strangling him." Iida said while chopping the air with his hands.

"Well that depends, you gonna behave now?" Jakula said while grinning at Bakugou who just glared in response, with a very slight nod.

"Okay then, oh yeah one other thing, none of your quirks work here. And before you ask, those with mutation quirks will keep appearance. I can't change that." there was a sigh of contempt from certain invisible waifu in the audience.

"Alrighty lets do this." Jakula started to dig into the top full of the name's of everyone in the room.

"AAaaaaaaaand oh god damnit." Jakula turned the paper around to show Izuku Midoriya.

A resounding "yes!" came from Ochako and a thumbs up from the Deku squad.

"Ok fine whatever, like I said I'll tell where he is after a viewing or two. Maybe five, we'll see."

"Wait, what about Aizawa-sensei or the others?" Iida asked the godly being.

"Oh yeah where is he?" Kaminari asked, looking around to make sure he isn't here.

"Don't worry I'll be bringing more people as we go, so yeah he'll be here at some point."

After Jakula said that he turned to the screen and smiled.

"Now time to let the fun begin."

Now yes this chapter is pretty short, that is because this is quite literally my first ever fanfic. And I'm working out the kinks (heh) per say.

See ya next time my homies