𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸 - 𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚗 𝚂𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"It's so nice out today. Kamitani will be walking me the whole day! Am I in a dream? Is this even reality? Who knows~" I sang as I skipped towards school.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ֎ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

"Kashima-kun!" I exclaimed as I ran over to him with Kamitani following behind me. I could hear his yelling despite the distance.

"Y/n! Good morning." he greeted with a smile.

"Good morning to you t-" my head got smacked.

"Don't go running off like that. You might trip and get hurt." he warned as I rubbed the part he had smacked.

"Oh, good morning to you too, Kamitani." Kashima-kun greeted.

"Morning" Kamitani replied nonchalantly.

"Hey...is there something weird about me?" Kashima-kun whispered as he stared at the people behind him who happened to be laughing as he passed by.

"It's my first day in this uniform, so-" Kashima-kun got cut off.

"There is" Kamitani bluntly said.

"There is?!" he panicked.

"You look like a mother duck with the children following right behind you." I pointed to the other children.

"Kotaro? What are you doing here?" Kashima-kun gasped as he bent down.

"Kotaro wanted to follow you, so we came with him." Taka explained as he pointed to Kotaro.

"Hey, Ryu! Play with us! Let's go, Y/n, I wanna play Princess and Knight!" Taka began to tug on my skirt.

"Yeah, play!"

"Play!"

"Guys, you're making a scene! Quiet down!" Kashima-kun tried to calm them down.

"Y/n! Let's play! Play! Play!" Taka chanted as he forcefully pulled my skirt. I tried my best to make sure it doesn't fall.

"Taka, shut your mouth right now." Kamitani growled as he removed Taka's hand from my skirt.

"I wanna play with Y/n!" Taka argued.

"Shut it" Kamitani glared, showing his clenched fist as a warning.

"Kamitani, please stop threatening small children." Kashima-kun said politely.

"I...I...Nii-chan, you poopiehead!" Taka cried as he ran away, only to be bumped into someone.

"Taka-kun! Sorry about that." Kashima-kun apologized to the girl Taka had bumped into.

" 'Sorry' won't cut it" I recognized that voice. Why must I run into her today?

"What are children doing in our middle school? We can't have you turning our school into a playground to suit your own needs." she barked.

"Scary..." the children began to cry as they rushed over to me and hid behind my back.

"We'll take them away immediately. Children, please don't cry." I patted their heads.

"Kamitani, sorry, but can you help us over here?" I requested. Standing up, I had Taka in my arms.

"I-I'm sorry, Kamitani. I'll go to the restroom. I don't feel well." I ran after saying that. Of course, I handed Taka over to him.

I never had a good relationship with Maria. She always annoyed me. The way she yells at everyone just because she's 'Inomata-san'. It pissed me off.