Prologue

-*-*-

-*-*-

"Please! Please! Pleassssseeee!" A teenage girl of 19 years old, loudly complained.

"Shut the hell up, Navya!" a handsome looking young man said.

"But Manik-" Navya started.

"The answer is no...Dammit, Cabir, get your woman in line dude." Manik said to his best friend.

Cabir rolled his eyes and said with a sigh "Now guys, let's be calm about the situation. Also Manik common yaar, just consider what Navya is asking for once."

"No, I'm not going to have a spoilt, stuck-up teenage girl here in my club." Manik snapped.

"Manik, my friend is not like that. Please, I'm not going to know anyone there besides you, your brother, and Cabir. Please, Please, Please, Manuuuu!. " Navya pleaded.

She knew she had him after calling him by his nickname, or by telling his mom 'he is such a mama's boy.' she thought.

Manik sighed then said, "Fine, but if she gets in any trouble or hurt, it's not my problem. You know it's not a safe place for you humans. "

"Oh thank you, thank you, thank you, Manik ! You won't regret it and don't worry Cabir and I will keep her safe . Well I got to go now and call my friend and get ready. See you guys at the club at night!" squealed an excited Navya. Before she walked out of the door of Manik's apartment she gave Manik a hug and Cabir a chaste kiss on the lips.

"Wait Navya, my love-"Cabir started to say, but she was already out of the door.

"You got one hell of a woman to handle there buddy, hats off to you, how do you handle her." Manik said as he sat down on his couch.

"I know, only I can handle her and I will enjoy 'handling' her tonight too." Cabir responded with a perverted smirk.

Manik rolled his dark chocolate brown eyes listening to his friends double meaning talks and turned on his t.v.

~~~~In Navya's car~~~~

"Come on, pickup..." Navya muttered to herself while her phone was ringing.

"Hello?" a happy sweet chirpy voice spoke though the phone.

"Hey, you know that club you wanted to go to?" Navya asked.

"Wow, you just get straight to business, woman and yes what about it?." retorted the happy voice.

Navya rolled her eyes and said, "Whatever… anyways I talked to the owner and he said you can come in for FREE tonight, no pass is needed."