A/N

Hey.... Jin Aizawa here....

Here is gonna be the official Beyblade Burst Anonymous Confession book for the Beyblade Burst fandom... don't try stealing this idea nor doing a variant of it or my 323 guardian spirits won't be happy...

Here, all of you bladers can confess anything you want without anyone knowing...

It doesn't matter what you confess... love... crime... or just a simple confession...

All confessions here are made anonymous... so don't worry about anyone knowing who said what...

Here is a place where you can freely express yourself bladers....

Not like I don't already know hehe... my 323 guardian spirits have all their eyes on you... but don't worry I won't reveal anything... secrets are meant to be secrets... confessions are meant to be confessions... I'll help with your confessions and keep your secrets hidden...

Everything here will be private between you, me, and my spirits... no one else will know...

Well they'll know what it is but they won't know who said it...

All of your confession and identities will be safe with me... and my spirits...

So feel free to express yourselves...

I hope to see you confess... (:

~~~~~~~~~

Info.

Dm me for your confession to confess... it will be 100% anonymous... I won't dare to reveal who said what...

You'll need to put "Anon:" in front of it though so I know you are confessing and not just dming me... for example when dming you can say "Anon: I wear wet socks to bed" or "Anon: I love Jin" hehe... it can be as long as you like it...

There are no limits to what you can say.. You can confess anything you want... even if it's something NSFW (not safe for work).... however there are limits to that... you can only confess so much.... If you aren't sure if you can confess it just ask anyways.... I'm sure no one will last the boundaries unless you are some sicko....

I'm sure some of you might find relief expressing it here... other people can reply to the post in the comments...

TW will stand for trigger warning in case it's something NSFW... example can be mentions of depression....

I want this book to be for fun... like confessing random tings like "I stole Valt's beybread" but also to help others who really need help within the beyblade burst community...

Expressing yourself really does help out a lot...

You can reply to the Anon's confession of course... you can even make an anon reply to the confession...

Also a ✔︎ besides Anon when making the chapter... means that person is an official Blader like me.... to be an official Blader you must be recognized by the official WBBA on wattpad... no checks are other bladers who aren't considered official.. yet...

I encourage everyone to reply to the anonymous confessions... we can all interact with each other.. try to guess who said what (I won't be revealing who tho)... help each other out... and etc...

I will provide two examples following the next two chapters....

Moreover the confessions can be as random as needed... like "I ate a muffin" and that's it... or a story like "One day I was walking down the road and I saw Valt chasing pigeons. He's an idiot."...

If confused feel free to ask any questions here...

And feel free to confess anything to me...

I'll be waiting (: