He wasn't that intimidating when no one knew him. He was just tall, and seemed to be nerdy. No one spoke to him, and he spoke to no one. The jackasses of the school thought he'd be an easy target. Most people did. He wouldn't put up any kind of a fight.

That is, until word got out that a freshman broke a senior's fingers and nose when his lunch money was trying to be taken from him.

Almost everyone who doubted the lanky kid backed off, but of course a few wanted to pick fights with him for attention. The kid didn't respond as the bully would tantalize him to try to rile him up. He would just block punches and kicks when they came and beat the shit out of the bully when he had an opening. Then he'd walk away.

It was hard not to find him strange, since he was so quiet. No one really knew anything about him. He came out of his shell a little more in sophomore year. He wasn't completely mute (most people thought he was the year before). People started to notice that he didn't want to bully anyone. He was actually doing good.

He was the one who would bully the bullies.

He'd kick the asses of losers who would pick on defenseless teens.

If anyone had a problem, they'd go to Kim Namjoon. He'd take care of it, no questions asked. Now a senior, almost the whole school knew of him. The wimpy kids loved him, for he had saved them from their miserable lives. Sometimes bullies would even move schools just so they could avoid Namjoon.

What was even better is that the school didn't scold Namjoon. He privately explained his intentions, and they allowed him to do what was necessary to divert the bully from the kid being picked on. They would still have to separate the fight once the bullied kid was safe. But they were glad Namjoon was willing to help others, even if he was helping by fighting (which schools obviously don't promote).

However, the fights that took place outside of school were different. There were no teachers to stop him. He would stop when he felt the threat was dealt with. It wouldn't take long. He didn't enjoy hurting people, he just wanted them to be in enough pain that they'd hopefully learn their lesson.

He'd deal with nearly anyone. He refused to hit girls, so in the cases where someone would tell him they were getting bullied by a female, he'd just write down their name and grade and report them to the principal. They would still be dealt with, usually more civilly than the guys who got on Namjoon's bad side. It didn't seem fair, but sometimes other girls would get involved and give the one bullying others a good beating before they were broken up.

He made so many people's lives happy again. Almost everyone loved him. Even if they were never bullied, they just admired what he did for people. The students encouraged the teen to run for class president, assuring him they wanted to vote for him. He politely declined. He wasn't fond of speeches. He still just wanted to be the quiet kid.

Over time he could begin to recognize when people were getting messed with, even if they didn't come to him for help. He'd still take care of it. He'd always find out, one way or another.

Sometimes people made it easy for him, like fighting someone in the hall right were anyone could see. Or he'd hear gossip about someone getting picked on.

Just like what he was hearing right now.

"There's this new kid, Beomsoo is already fucking with him because he's feminine looking. He-"

Namjoon stood up and approached the girl chatting with her friends. They looked up at him, some of them blushing. He was indeed handsome, but no matter how many people tried to get his attention, none of them succeeded. He didn't seem to be interested in dating.

The girls didn't need to be spoken to in order to know what the older wanted to ask them. "I think I saw him in the C wing. I don't know if the new kid was with him or not, but if you want to scope out the situation you'd better go over there."

Namjoon left the cafeteria without a word, walking at a quicker pace than normal. He started running when he heard the shouts of his peers. Students and staff members were running with him towards the commotion.

Beomsoo raised his fist and went to land another punch before he was pulled backwards. Namjoon snapped his fist square in his face, almost the whole crowd being able to head the sickening crunch. He swiftly kicked him in the stomach before shoving him in the direction of the teachers. The SRO and another teacher grabbed the struggling teen and escorted him out.

The crowd began to disperse now that the excitement was over. A few people patted Namjoon on the back of thanked him for doing what they were too afraid to do yet again. Almost everyone had left the hall and went back to lunch.

Namjoon slowly turned back to the small boy cowered against the lockers. He was peeking up at Namjoon through the space between his fingers. His eyes were wide with shock. Namjoon did the same thing he did with every victim. He held out a hand.

The smaller slowly accepted it, being pulled up to his feet. He wobbled a bit. Without warning, Namjoon grabbed his chin between his thumb and index finger and leaned in.

"W-What are you-?!"

He moved the boy's head to one side, and then the other. He carefully examined his face. He let go of his chin only to grab onto his forearm and pull him along.

"H-Hey! W-Where are we going?" The kid whimpered, stumbling along with the other.

Namjoon said nothing. He pushed open the door to the nearest bathroom.

High pitched shrieks echoed in the bathroom. Namjoon ignored the girls and took the bleeding kid to the sink.

"What are you doing?! This is t-the girl's bathroom!" The kid exclaimed, covering his eyes as if he'd see anything he wasn't supposed to. Namjoon quietly took out a few paper towels, getting one of them wet with water from the sink. He moved his small hands away from his face.

He grabbed the shorter's chin the same way he did a few seconds ago and wiped up the blood on his face. His face went bright red, stammering as Namjoon silently worked. He kept blabbing about how they shouldn't be in the girls bathroom and whatnot. The girls just watched the scene, not even bothering to kick the guys out of their bathroom.

Namjoon dried his face and threw the paper towels away. He finally spoke.

"Name."

"Mine? Uh, um, I'm P-Park Jimin."

"Go to the nurse." Namjoon said while gently pressing a new paper towel to where a wound was still bleeding.

"Okay..." Jimin nodded, holding the paper towel to his face.

"Have a problem again, find me. If you can't, tell someone to get Kim Namjoon."

"Okay, um...wait!" Jimin nodded again, calling out to the taller when he started to leave. He was too late, his savior was already gone. He stood there in shock for a few moments. Nothing that just happened felt real.

He glanced at the girls staring at him. He was suddenly very aware he was still in the girl's bathroom. He squeaked and ran out. He expected to see Namjoon in the hall, but he was nowhere to be found.

He slowly started off to the nurse's office. He quietly mumbled to himself,

"I didn't even get to say thank you..."

Minjoon is chef's kiss and I'm really liking this idea, I hope this book does well. I came up with a new plot once again instead of working on my already published books 🤡✌️