➽Chapter 13

“So you are telling me that Vikrant fleed from the jail but how? What the hell was Acp doing?” Adhyan blasted on the phone

Sorry sir, I have no idea about him. I'll advise you all to comeback to India because we don't where he is.” the constable told with caution to avoid Adhyan's anger.

We'll be back! Just tell the commissioner, I'll like to talk to him as soon as I come back.” Adhyan said and cut the call.

“What's wrong?” Revati who was woken up by Adhyan's shout asked.

Vikrant broke the jail and is missing, so we need to head back to Mumbai. Do one thing, pack our bags. I'll inform Sam and D also our parents.” Adhyan said and left the room.

D! Dish!! Wake up.” Adhyan said as he knocked the door.

“What's wrong bhai? Anything serious??” Dishank asked anxiously

Vikrant ran away from jail.” Adhyan said and Dishank understood they need to go back to India, so he went wake up Vritika and Adhyan went to wake up Samay.

Sam! Samay!! Samay Chauhan, open the fucking the door.”Adhyan yelled in frustration.

Due to his yelling Erisha woke up and came running outside but still Samay and Meher didn't open the door.

Bhaiya, what's wrong?” Erisha asked.

Eri, go and pack your bags, we are leaving and dont ask any questions.” Adhyan said and Erisha meekly nodded seeing him angry.

Soon, Dishank came out and tried waking up Samay and Meher while Adhyan called his dad and informed the whole situation and asked them to come back...

Did he wake up?” Adhyan asked and Dishank shook his head.

Adhyan then brought the keys and opened his room only to find Samay sleeping on floor while Meher on the sofa and the bed broken.

They had a palangtod night I guess, no wonder they weren't opening the door.” Dishank said and both the brothers laughed.

Let's wake them up!” Adhyan said and went towards Samay but tripped on something.

God! Room ki kya halat banayi hai dono ne. Sab idhar udhar hai.” Adhyan said picking up Samay's shoes and placing it on side.

Finally after lot of attempt Samay and Meher woke up.

The cousins left for Mumbai early in the morning through their private jet.

✦✧✦✧

V, they left for India, why didn't you do anything?” Ash asked her boyfriend.

Just wait baby, I won't do anything now, the brothers themselves will separate themselves from each other after losing their parents and dear dadiji.” V said and sniled evilly.

How?”

“Well, the jet through which the senior Chauhans are coming back is being flied by my men! They have boarded the plane but will never be able to land again.” V calmly took a drink and called his men to check the plan.

Okay I understand that you hate the Chauhans and want a revenge from them but killing people? This isn't right V. I won't be supporting you in this. ” Ashley said in determination.

Then Ash darling you die!” V said and pulled out a gun and placed it on her head and pressed the trigger without giving a second thought, killing Ashley on the spot.

Sorry baby I loved you but nothing is more important than my revenge from the Chauhans, I'll take it by hook or crook.” V said and placed a kiss on Ashley's cheeks and left the place.

✦✧✦✧

Bhai, are you sure Acp Shinde is really injured and in hospital?” Erisha asked thinking something deeply..

Yes Eri, he was the one who has taken care of the whole security of our family for years.” Dishank said

But there are chances that he works for Vikrant right?” Erisha spoke.

Not possible Eri!” Samay spoke.

Actually it is possible! See from two years he is trying to find Vikrant but he couldn't and Erisha tracked him in a jiffy. Isn't this weird?” Revati spoke supporting Erisha.

So you are telling that..” Adhyan started but was cut by Vritika, “That he is with Vikrant and he is the one who helped him run from the jail.”

“How come this didn't strike me?” Samay asked.

Because you need brains to think and you don't have one, so shut up.” Meher spoke as if waiting to counter him.

Umm guys, let's focus on Vikrant and I don't think you both should fight after a palangtod night.”Dishank said and smirked.

Palangtod? Bed breaking night? What did you two do?” Erisha asked in excitement.

Nothing much! I threw a heel on him and in return he threw me on the bed and then.. ”, Meher was cut by Revati, “Okay enough, I don't want to know what happened next, please keep it to yourself.”

Vritika and Erisha gave them a teasing smile which confused Meher and Samay.

Then it suddenly clicked Samay what they were thinking so he immediately spoke, “Nothing happened like what you all are thinking, after throwing her on bed, I threw chair on her with force but she moved so due to the force bed broke. Pata nai kya kya sochte ho tum log.”

The Chauhan cousins enjoyed their journey back home unknown to the terrifying news waiting for them.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Guys I am back!
Sorry for not updating for long, it was because I lost two of my very close relatives recently.

So how's the update?

Do vote, comment and share if you wish.

I am expecting many comments though I know the update isn't worth for it.

Love,
Writer!