➽Chapter 14

“Hello, its V! There is a change in plan

“Hello, its V! There is a change in plan. No don't kill them, just kidnap them. I'll myself give them the punishment they deserve.” Vikrant commanded his men.

Now its time to show the Chauhans, messing with the Boss is going to be so wrong. They value their relations with each other alot right, I am going to break these brothers apart.” Vikrant said with a cunning smile.

Vikrant then called Acp Shinde to explain him the whole plan. Later, he boarded his private jet and flew back to Mumbai, where it all had started.

Mom, I promise you that I'll take the revenge of each and every tear that left your eyes. I'll make sure that they'll go through the same pain that you bore throughout your life. I promise to avenge Papa and your death. Also, ma please do forgive me. I couldn't be the man you wished me to become.” Vikrant whispered caressing the photo of the only person he loved, his mother.

✦✧✦✧

So bhai tell me what's this whole Vikrant stuff. I have no clue about the whole thing. Like why does he hate our family so much?”Erisha enquiried.

I have bo clue Eri! All he used to tell me I have everything that deserved to be his.” Adhyan said

Wait, I remember something. When he kidnapped Erisha and me. He spoke something about father. Now how's father I don't know.” Samay spoke.

So you are telling me there js some illegitimate child wala track like in hindi tv serials?” Vritika asked in confusion.

Hopefully no but we actually have no clue. I think there is more to the story then we know. Like he was wanting Revati bhabhi for two years and then suddenly he wanted Meher but he never laid an eye on Vritika or Erisha. Isn't it weird?” Dishank asked.

It is! You know I guess Ashley would be knowing where he is. Samay you should call and ask her.” Meher put forward her thoughts.

But why will she know?” Revati asked.

She is her girlfriend. Though she told me that she is just Vikrant's best friend, I had seen a picture of Vikrant and her kissing on her phone.” Samay informed.

Well if she is his girlfriend, there is no chance she'll tell us about his whereabouts.” Erisha spoke and others nodded.

Wait a minute, Samay does that mean there are chances that she made you sign the documents on behalf of Vikrant? Like is this his plan to gain the company?” Meher asked without realizing that the rest had no idea about the deal.