21.

˗ˏˋ "okay whatever, close enough

˗ˏˋ "okay whatever, close enough." 'ˎ˗

it was about two weeks before valentine's day and to say that spencer and aurora were nervous for the day to come, would be a complete understatement.

aurora was feeling better and didn't have a cold anymore, so she was off to being herself again.

"i literally have no clue. no clue, on what to do for valentine's day! every valentine's day i spend crying, and watching rom coms." aurora sighed.

"the real question is what day do you not spend crying, and watching rom coms?" enrique jokes after taking a sip of his coffee.

she rolls her eyes, "i hate you."

"okay we've been knew. now why don't you get him like.. cologne? then get a cutesy picture of the two of you printed out, and put it in a frame. boom." he shrugged, as if it was nothing.

"sometimes i wonder why i'm still friends with you, then i remember you have pretty decent ideas."

"oh yeah! you admitted i have pretty good ideas."

"i said decent, not good."

"okay whatever close enough." he scoffs.

"yeah, now i remember why i hate you."

༻❁༺

TW: talk of self harm, and suicide.

aurora tore off a page in her notebook, frustratedly crumbling it up.

she puts her hand in my face, how do i even put the way he makes me feel on paper.

then she began to write away, just thinking about him in general. how much she loved being around him, and how happy she was to have him in her life.

there was a knock on the door, she quickly closes her notebook and yells, "it's open!"

to which spencer walks through the door, with a smile. "hey rory."

he was in his usual work attire, which aurora found offaly cute. she adored the way how dorky he looked.

she sets her things down and embraced him into a hug, "hey bub."

the two sat down on the couch, watching the office.

"what did you need to tell me the other day? over the phone?"spencer asked he looked up to aurora, his head laid on her lap, as she played with his hair.

"oh uh.." aurora remembers what happened with xavier. "it's a long story.."

spencer sits up and pauses the tv, "i have time to listen, i'm a good listener."

she smiles, "so.. when i was.. younger, i dated this guy, xavier. and the day i called you, he showed up at my work, apologizing for what he did to me.."