22.

˗ˏˋ "you totally did!" 'ˎ˗

"i hate valentine's day, why am i even stressing over it." aurora shrugged as she set the envelope that had the letter she wrote in it, in the bag with her gift to spencer.

"well," enrique sighs, "you have a boyfriend, it's a day to celebrate love!"

she rolls her eyes, "i know that moron, but everyday we are together, it's wonderful. why is it any less?"

he chuckles, "that made no sense."

aurora groans, then starts to ramble. "like.. agh. i love him, you know? and everyday i am with him, it may not physically, but it's always amazing. why take a whole separate day dedicated to love that's there. you know?"

enrique's eyes widen, "one, that made no sense, again. you're really ass at explaining things. and two, you just said you love him."

she furrows her eyebrows, "no i didn't."

"you totally did! you literally just said, i love him you know." he repeated her words with a laugh.

her mouth drops a bit, "i did."

aurora didn't even realize it came out of her mouth, of course she knew she cared about him dearly. but she never said those words out loud before, it felt good though.

"aurora is in love, aurora is in love, aurora is in love!" enrique cheered doing a small dance.

aurora chuckles as she blushed, "whatever."

"sooo, do you think he has anything planned for the day of love?" enrique asked as set down his coffee mug.

she thought for a second, "i don't know. we haven't really talked about it."

"uhm, how could you not?"

aurora shrugs, "it was never brought up. maybe i should bring it up.."

"you think??" enrique laughs, "i'm sure he is doing something though."

"what makes you think that?"

he scoffs, "oh my god. the man is so in love with you dude! how could he not plan something?"

she smiles, "maybe."

"maybe?" he chuckles, "yeah my work here is done. please contact me when he does do something romantic for you, which i'm calling it! it's going to happen!"

༻❁༺

"hey uh, penelope.." spencer called out, walking after his friend.

she turns around with a smile, "yes boy wonder, what can i do for you kind sir?"

the two were walking towards the elevators, about to head down to get to their cars. they get in the elevator when he asks, "i need your help with rory. i have no idea what to do for her, for valentine's day."