Hanikamiya-Chan

It was a normal day at Hiroshima's or Hiroshi's, house. The Japanese Male was currently cleaning up his house.

Note to self; never invite America's states over for the fourth of July.
He thought, wiping off some spilled alcohol off his dining table.
The man was pretty close to having his house tidy again, all he needed was to pick up the trash that the messy states had left on the ground.

It wasn't until he heard the doorbell ring, taking him from his train of thought. It must be one of the American states coming back to get something they left. At least Iowa was nice enough to help him clean at the beginning, but then had to leave when Kansas called him for a family meeting that was occurring.

He then got interrupted by the doorbell ringing again.
Wow, I need to stop getting lost in my thoughts so much...
He thought to himself, setting the broomstick down gently and neatly and headed over to the door, opening it.
"Konnichiwa?" He asked, looking at the random visitor.
He then was caught by surprise.

A girl, no older than 16 was standing there.
She has long brown hair tied up into two pigtails and brown nervous looking eyes. She was wearing an orange shirt with a dark blue miniskirt on and noticeable figure. Especially around her chest area.
She was Hiroshima's nyo counter-part.

The girl squeaked once the door opened and revealed a man with an orange kimono on with a white shirt underneath.

"O-Ohayou, Hiroshi-Chan." The nyo, or Hanikamiya greeted him, bowing slightly.
"Ah, Hanikamiya-San. Ohayou!" He says back, smiling warmly at the girl.
Hanikamiya or Kami for short, felt her face heating up as she stared at Hiroshi but then shifted her attention onto the ground.

"C-Can I come in?" She asked, not taking her eyes off from the ground.
"Hm? Um, you can if you want, but my house is quite a mess now. You know yesterday was the fourth of July, so I invited the American States to come over at they made a mess and I'm cleaning it up and er, um..." Hiroshi stopped talking since he had nothing else to say.

Awkward silence filled the air and what felt like an eternity, Hiroshi stepped out of the way to let the female in.
Kami did and took off her shoes at the door and looked around the house. There was balled up paper, popped firecrackers, and beer bottles on the floor.
"Wow, the Americans must be very disorganized and messy." Kami says, looking up at Hiroshi's embarrassed looking brown eyes. "Hai, they must be." Hiroshi repiled, grabbing the broomstick.

"You can sit down if you like. Lots of good shows are on at Monday mornings." Said Hiroshi as he resumes his cleaning.
Kami nodded and grabbed the remote. She flipped through some channels before finally finding something to watch. "Camp Camp? What's this show?" Kami asked as she started watching it.
Hiroshi shrugged. "I never watched it before." He simply repiled.

Kami watched the show, noticing the amount of foul language and dirty jokes but her and Hiroshi didn't get none of them because they didn't understand dirty jokes.

A long silence came from the two as the only sound in the room came from TV, which was soothing the awkwardness a little.

About 35 minutes passed and Hiroshi was finally done with cleaning up the mess around his house.
"Phew, finally!" Hiroshi says, putting up the broomstick and sat next to Kami. The teenaged girl blushed and squeaked as Hiroshi looked at the TV, which was now playing an anime called, "Made In Abyss."
Neither of the two watched it before, but they wasn't playing attention. The TV was just for background noise as they started a conversation.

"So, what brings you here?" Hiroshi asked, smiling and looking around his now clean house.
"Um, Kioshi kinda brought me over here. He's doing that plan to make us more closer, I guess." Kami answered, sighing.