23.

˗ˏˋ"you aren't going to tackle anybody today

˗ˏˋ"you aren't going to tackle anybody today."'ˎ˗

most of aurora's days are spent at home watching the office with spencer, at work, or hanging out with penelope/enrique.

and since it was always the same old, same old. penelope invited her out to go drinking with her at a bar.

"so where are you going..?" spencer asked, as he looked up from his book.

the two were at her apartment, there he sat on the couch, as aurora was in her room.

"penny invited me to go out tonight, but i have no idea what to wear." she responded with a sigh, staring into her closet that hung her familiar clothes.

spencer walks in and sits beside her on the bed, "were you gonna tell me about how you're failing a class with professor garfield."

she looks over to him, "oh. you weren't supposed to, see that.."

"why didn't you mention it? i could help rory."

she shakes her head, "it's embarrassing to say anything about it, i should be acing that class."

"it's okay if you're having trouble with it.."

"i'm not..."

"i mean you got a sixty four percent on your five page essay.."

"don't tell me you read it.."

"sorry, but it was actually good. the professor doesn't know what he's talking about."

she shrugs, "he said i deserved it, he's not wrong. it's kind of all over the place.. and you're just saying that because you're my boyfriend."

spencer shakes his head as he places his hands on top of hers, "no no no. i mean i am your boyfriend, but i mean it, it's actually really good. i can tell you out a lot of effort into it. you explained every part of your claim thoroughly, and well."

aurora smiles a bit, "thank you spence.. now help me pick something to wear!"

and after a while, spencer helped her black dress paired with red high heels. she did her makeup as she usually would but instead putting red lip stick.

"wow, you look amazing.." spencer breathed.

aurora smiles shyly grabbing her purse putting the things she would need in it, "thank you bub."

"call me if you need anything, i'll be there before you know it." he says placing her a kiss on her forehead.

"alright, bye spence."

༻❁༺

aurora was completely drunk, her and penelope were dancing the night away with no worries.