power under the moon

There was the mother the dad and the boys each going by the names of jack, John,Jay and Jimmy.                                                  Jimmy was talented in science therefore did not agree with myths.Jack was pretty hard on others because he was the first born.
John liked playing football and Jay was working on computers.
It was on Monday morning that Jack discovered an old book under some rocks near the barn.

The book had the words how to find power under the moon.
Jack showed John what he had discovered.john gave out the idea to take it to Jay and Jimmy so they could find out what it was and what it meant.

When they searched on the computers and scienifical books there was no such thing as power under the moon.
They were astonished to see that the book was not opening when they tried to open it.strangery jack hadn't realized that in the first place.

They tried every means possible but to their suprise the book just did not open.
They finally gave up and left the book in the living room.

At night, Jimmy sat by the strange book.He then took hold of the book and it opened mysteriously with a large spectrum of light shooting out and lighting up the whole house.

Under none explanable occasion the other three brothers were also awake.After seeing the light,they ran to the living room.

The John said "do you guys realize it's a full moon tonight?" Suddenly they got swallowed by the book and it shut.