part 1

boris walked into donalds bedroom, donald was lying down seductively covered in doritos.
"hello, boris the big bad wolf. do a backwards dunk into my doritos." *boris bit his lip and looked downwards shyly while donald walked up to him and caressed boris' cheeks in his soft, meaty, pale palms.*
"d-donald-senpai..." *said boris, blushing a lot. boris moved donalds hands down to his waist and pushed him over and kissed him. boris grabbed the doritos and shoved a few into his mouth before kissing donald again.
"h-hnbg!" *donald resisted, but boris was persistent on keeping donald and himself entertained. boris finally stopped kissing donald, and began to look shy again.*
"boris.... boris-kun..." *said donald, shocked and flushed to a shade of beetroot pink.*
"...." *boris went silent, shocked at his own confidence. boris played with his hair before announcing;*
"d-d-donald-senpai..... c-could you.. cut- cut m-my... hair...?" *donald looked shocked for a moment, before biting his lip playfully, grabbing a hair clipper, and climbing on top of boris, pinning him down to the ground.*
"of course i can, my tea-loving-lover." *donald kissed boris while driving a razor over boris' head randomly and rapidly.
"how's this, boris-kun?" *donald asked while rubbing boris' ribs.*
"d-donald-senp- AH!" *boris cried out in pleasure, as donald kept shaving his head, was kissing him, and was rubbing his sides all at once.*

the end lmao