The Twins' Regular Day

"Wennkashaa, wennkashaa, Ultra Mega man is here. Prepare your selves" a bouncy 5 years old boy goes by the name Kirishima Yuusuke announced excitedly while making robot moves. A round of applause came from another 5 years old boy, whose name goes by Kirishima Sasuke amaze that his brother can do robot moves.

"You do it Sasuke!" His older brother ordered. The younger boy by a minute shook his head from left to right with his face red, refusing his brother.

"Huh? You can't do it? Of course, you can, because you're my brother." He exclaimed proudly, able to understand what his brother was saying without words. But his younger brother got embarrassed and refused him strongly.

"EH? Why? It is fun you know, no need to be embarrassed."

His younger brother still shook his head and looked at his brother's eyes, as if they are talking.

"You want to play ball outside instead? Sure, let's go outside" His younger brother ran outside with a blue ball in his hands, followed by his energetic big brother.

"MAMA, Sasuke, and I will play ball outside. Can we?"

Their mother, namely Kirishima Haru paused what she was doing and averted her attention to her sons.

She looked down and saw her two 5 years old twins, staring at her with excitement. She gazed at the two boys lovingly, the older was jumping up and down excited to play ball, while the younger was holding the ball with excitement in his eyes.

"Okay, but only in the backyard."

Her two boys made a disagreeing face.

"WE WANT TO GO TO THE PLAYGROUND!" her older son shouted while the younger was nodding his head furiously, moving his left hand to hold his brothers' right hand.

"But I need to finish the laundry first, and we already agreed that we will be going there in the afternoon, right?"

"But we want to go now" they insisted with a nod from the younger boy.

Their mother sighed and pats their head with both hands, "We'll go play but not now. Okay? I promise."

The older got depressed but nodded his head in defeat. His younger twin noticed his depressed mood and places a hand on his brothers' shirt. He shifted his gaze to his brother and smiled.

"Okay, let's go play."

"That's why I said later" his mother informed him again.

"Nu-uh, Sasuke said we will play building blocks instead. He said he wants me to teach him, how to make airplanes. Right Sasuke?" which he earned an enthusiastic nod from his brother.

The mother stared at the two, thinking about how the conversation turned that way.

"Okay, but don't go outside the house. Got it? Or I'll tell Papa that you two have been a bad boy while his away" their mother warned them, putting it in her mind that her two boys are not to be underestimated.

There was a day when they sneaked out of the house to play outside without their consent and didn't found out until a kind old neighborhood woman phoned them saying. She saw the Kirishima twins outside walking beside the streets, hand in hand alone without their parents.

After the phone ended, the young parents hurriedly ran towards the door. Racing to the destination where their sons are now. When the kids saw them, they run towards their parents, face wet from crying and snot dripping from their nose.

They found out that the twins got lost when they tried to catch a cat. Or more like the older tried, and the younger followed his brother, and they end up in a place they didn't recognize.