★7★

𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 9𝐭𝐡, 1989

- - - - - -

It's been about two weeks since I first started school at Bayside high.

Yesterday we got report cards. I know I haven't been going for long, but they still gave me one for what I've done in the past three weeks.

Lisa and I got honor roll and her dad gave us two separate credit cards so we didon't have to share. He told us to "just get something nice", and that's what I did. I got a new jacket and a pair of shades. Lisa on the other hand went all out and bought a whole outfit.

- - - - - -

Lisa wanted to make a special appearance so she asked Max if she could ride in his new magic serving cart. I'd rather not draw attention to myself, so I just walk in and pull up a chair next to my friends.

"Hey, where's Lisa, I cannot wait to see what she got", Kelly asked smiling at me.

Kelly and I have been hanging out more and she's starting to be nicer to me. She still tends to get jealous of Slater and I, even though I've told her multiple times we're just friends.

"She'll be here any minute, just wait", I say laughing.

A couple of minutes later Max comes up to us with a cart and food. After he gives us our food he pulls back the curtain and Lisa comes out with her new outfit on.

Lisa gives us a twirl, "Well, what do you think?".

"I love it Lisa, but didn't your father say to just get something nice?", Jessie asked concerned.

"I couldn't help myself, the mall had great sales, all my clothes were half off", she said with excitement.

"Lisa I think you better total up everything you bought right now", Kelly suggested.

Screech walks around the booth and over to Lisa,"I have a calculator on my watch, you can use it if you hold my wrist".

"Um- no thank you", Lisa said, looking up at him in disgust.

"Where are the receipts", Jessie asked.

Lisa hands Jessie the receipts and called out the prices while Screech totaled all of it up.

The total was way more than I had expected. She spent $386 dollars on an outfit and some "man eater" perfume.

"386 dollars? You think I went overboard?" Lisa asked.

"Like the crew of The Titanic", Zack said, cracking a joke.

"Kandi, how much did you spend on your stuff", Slater asked nudging my arm.

"My jacket was twenty five dollars and my shades were ten", I said.

"Lisa, when your father finds out you are gonna get in trouble", Jessie says with a worried look on her face.

"Oh come on, I'm daddies little girl", Lisa said.

"You wanna live to be daddies big girl, take the stuff back", Slater said, making me laugh.