Chapter 1

It was 2:30 in the morning and I still hadn't go any sleep I had been up trying to finish my essay for school and if didn't get it done for school today I would be grounded for life.I have missed so my homework assignments I couldn't forgot this one,as I finished the last paragraph I heard the front door open.It probably was my dad getting in from work so I ignored it and went back to doing my work.When I finally finished it I heared footsteps going past my room,but that was weird my dad would be layed on the sofa asleep,the noise faded away and I printed out my work.I put it in my bag so I wouldn't forget it and collapsed onto my bed but I had the feeling I was being watched,I looked around my room and saw my door wide open my dad must have come to check on me or something and forgot to closed the door.I layed back down and pulled my cover over me,I felt a this weird tentacle like thing wrap around my arm I jumped as soon as it touched my sink.

Suddenly I was in my class room and all my other classmates where there.Phew I must have fallen asleep.As the teacher walked around the classroom students were giving here pieces of paper,I realised that it was their essays I quickly looked around my desk and my essay was nowhere to be seen.I went to get my drink out of my bag and there it was my essay all done.When had took the people infront of me works she walked pasted me."Wait miss you forgot me."She turned around to look at me."Why did you do your work or are you just messsing with me?"I grabed my essay out my bag and held it out for her to see.Everyone in the classroom stared at me and I could hear a few wispers.

"Wow Y/N actually did her work for once."

"I bet it just says gotta ya on it."

"What a surprise."

I looked at the teacher and she seemed more shocked than anybody else in the room."Oh thank you."She took the paper out of my hand and carried on around the room.Not long after the bell went and we all went to the cafeteria for food,I had sat down in the corner away from everybody thats when Jackson came over to me and sat down."So who did you pay to do your work?"I ignored him and continued to eat."I asked you a question!"I could see his face going red but I still didn't answer him."TALK NOW YOU LITTLE BITCH OR I WILL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!"I smiled and looked at him."Jackson could you say that a bit louder I dont think the principle heared you?"I giggled as he turned around to see an angry face staring right at him."Oh h..hey sir d..did you get a h...haircut?"I couldn't hold back my laughter at Jackson's stuttering and before the principle could say a work Jackson was already half way across the room."Y/N Jessica said she wants to know if you would come over tonight for dinner?"I smile that definitely sound like fun."Yeah Ill be there Mrs Hill."Before he left he turned to me and said."Just call me Thomas."As her walked off I looked out of the window.It was raining and I could see the border of the woods in the distance.I could see a group of people but I could only make out what they were wearing.One has a orange hoodie another had a brown with a blue hood and the other has a white one on it looked like they were no older than 19.The one in the white hoodie looked around and for a second I felt like he saw me in the window as he stared in my direction for a few seconds but then he walked into the woods with the others.

Jeff the killers POV

As me Toby and Hoddie had finally got away from the police we explode with laughter and made our way to the woods,on our way we pasted a school called Sunnydale High."I miss school although I did get bullied it was a pretty great place."Toby has started to say."Yeah why not ask Slenderman for a register?"I say to him he just punched me in the arm and we all laughted again.I looked at the school and saw a girl staring at us,I could only make out her H/C hair and her shinning S/C skin.Hoodie stared to walk into the woods and me and Toby followed.