24.

˗ˏˋ " never second guess it

˗ˏˋ " never second guess it. " 'ˎ˗

aurora had called spencer's phone which gained no response, so what? he just disappeared off the face of the earth? she thought to herself.

but meanwhile, spencer was all and all safe, but he had to take care of some things.

"look, what do i have to do?" he asked, evidently nervous.

he was in a bar, out of town. and in front of him sat the one and only, cat adams.

she tilted her head slightly, noticing he wasn't himself. "what's up with you?"

he clears his throat, "nothing.."

"well, i would like to go on a date with you. dinner."

"okay, then that's what we will do.."

cat nods, "i'm glad we're on the same page."

"so when will we have this date?"

"tomorrow, 8pm, then we'll go back to my place..." she smirks reaching for his hand.

spencer flinches a little, he didn't know why he was there. that's a lie, he did know. he just didn't want to be there, but he didn't have much of a choice. cat and spencer had something previously, before maeve and aurora. spencer didn't even feel comfortable being around cat after all they had.

and he knew the only way he could really keep aurora safe was to do what cat wanted. of course, to an extent. because he was already feeling guilty about doing such a thing to aurora. but he had to play along.

"sounds great." he says.

"good. well pick me up at 7:40 so we can be on our way." cat nods walking away.

and when she was out of eyesight, spencer sighs putting his face in his hands.

"what the fuck am i going to do?" he whispered to himself.

༻❁༺

"guys, i have called this meeting because it's an emergency." aurora sighed, looking at her two best friends who were seated on couch.

"must be, ive only ever heard about the infamous penelope garcia." enrique says looking over, "an honor i must say."

penelope smiles, "a pleasure to finally meet you as well."

"talk about when worlds collide.. anyways! you guys are my best friends, and most favorite people. and spencer.. he lied this morning saying he was going to work when.. he didn't because there wasn't a case for today." aurora sighed but continued.

"..and i'm going crazy because my mind is going a million miles an hour. like what if he's cheating on me? why would he lie about it you know?"

penelope spoke, "yeah but i know spencer, he would never cheat. it's not him."