Waters Of The Titanic

Today was the day. Today was the day that Amy would be leaving for San Francisco. After The Next Step lost Dancemania, Summer,Richelle,Kingston,Lily,Ozzy and Amy all got an offer from Miss Angela to compete at a local dance competition in the United States. Amy had been on the plane for a while now. Lily and Richelle were fighting over Harry Potter books,because Lily was convinced Prisoner Of Azkaban was better than Order Of The Phoenix but Richelle thought the opposite. She heard Miss Angela interviewing Kingston about his schooling when everything he needed to say was on Lily's hand, whereas Ozzy was already asleep (typical Ozzy).Summer hadn't come yet,which was weird but being the sweetheart she was,Amy just thought she might have gone to get some drinks.
Summer had finally arrived. "Hey Amy!" Summer said. "Hey Summer! Wanna sit here?" Summer said she would love to. "I like your shirt!" said Amy. "Thanks! It's actually got the pansexual flag on it." "What's a pansexual? Sorry I'm just new to sexual identity since Lily just barely came out as bi." said Amy. "Don't worry about it! Pansexuals are people who are attracted to people no matter what their gender." said Summer. "Oh." Amy had a secret about her sexuality- she had kind of liked Summer for almost two years. But she knew Summer didn't like her back. She had just broken up with Henry because she felt guilty dating him, especially right after Henry broke up with Summer. They decided to watch the Titanic together. While watching the movie Summer put her head on Amy's shoulder and Amy got lost in the blue pool of her eyes, which reminded her of the cold water of the Titanic. Eventually, they both fell asleep together.